Jamal Carter

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Got a text from Peter last night saying that JC is waiting on mom's approval before committing to the U. Could be a matter of time.

Advertisement
no more early commits please. wait until you take your visits, then pull the trigger.

Advertisement
Got a text from Peter last night saying that JC is waiting on mom's approval before committing to the U. Could be a matter of time.

Popcorn-09-Psych.jpg

“@CCroushore: @Datt_Dolla How long until we can officially say Welcome to the []_[]?”just chill..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Must get.
We need Safeties badly!

When you see a solid kid like Ahmad Thomas get passed on when he would commit in a heartbeat, I think it shows how the staff feels with some bigger prospects like Carter. Hopefully that theory holds up. I like Thomas a lot but if we take Alexander to help with his brother then I am more than OK with that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No doubt Carter is hype about the U. Be a great pick up. He answered questions with the quickness.

He's a stud. I'm really high on him. If we can hold it together this year and land the kids we're supposed to land, we're going to have some hellacious talent on defense moving forward.

Advertisement
Back