Pete: Patrick Joyner question

Advertisement
Better question for Peter: Are the AH 4 Horsemen still visiting together on the 26th?!?

Better question for Peter: Are the AH 4 Horsemen still visiting together on the 26th?!?

Was this ever even confirmed in the first place?

That's the point, bro. Looking for confirmation bc it was put out there by Pete casually, but never followed up on and those kids are publicly revealing visit schedules for January. Still have yet to see reported that they indeed will follow through with the visit to UM together.

Advertisement
Sam LB, same position as McCloud.

He's a physically gifted kid at a legit 6'2 & 210-220lbs, with long arms & good speed.

He'll definitely be in the rotation next year, Joyner, Steed, Wilder & Jennings will all get more snaps.

Once Steed gets fully healthy I think he'll be a great player & Wilder imo will benefit a lot from going through a full spring camp.

I'm seeing LB but you never know when a kid at 18 yos will add 30lbs and move to DE at 245-250lbs. Heck, McCloud is pushing that Hybrid option for '18 if we don't land some more DE talent.

Advertisement
Anyone have snap numbers from this year? How many percentage snaps did shaq Pinckney and McCloud receive?

Sam LB, same position as McCloud.

He's a physically gifted kid at a legit 6'2 & 210-220lbs, with long arms & good speed.

He'll definitely be in the rotation next year, Joyner, Steed, Wilder & Jennings will all get more snaps.

Once Steed gets fully healthy I think he'll be a great player & Wilder imo will benefit a lot from going through a full spring camp.

agree. I think Steed and Wilder could end up being really good for us!

Joyner should probably get move to OLB instead of DE in the Elligibility chart.

....also, since you took all the seniors off, you should probably take off Rj McIntosh, Kendrick Norton, Darrion Owens, Dionte Mullins, and Jamie Gordinier

Last edited:
Advertisement
When everyone sucks off Bama bout how big they are......I give you a Cane freak like this. Times are changing.

I thought it was reported somewhere they would start him inside and see where he fit best. Based on D$'s thoughts he may grow into a DE

Advertisement
Anyone have snap numbers from this year? How many percentage snaps did shaq Pinckney and McCloud receive?

McCloud had about 75% more snaps than he should have.

Hopefully a sophomore slump? I mean he was an animal in that WVU game as a freshman and seemed to get clicking a few games before that

Was just thinking the same thing on McCloud, hopefully he can make the jump everyone expected this season.

Advertisement
Back