Jamal carter broncos

Advertisement
Carter playing a lot for broncos
Jenkins played a bit for chargers
Colbert starting free safety for 49ers
elder is injured but would be playing

And the reason our d backs don't tackle is because manny diaz is a bad coach...SMH

EDIT: That is sarcasm directed toward posters who say this

Last edited:
Advertisement

And the reason our d backs don't tackle is because manny diaz is a bad coach...SMH

EDIT: That is sarcasm directed toward posters who say this

Didnt mean to DV

Add to that Gunther's in the NFL, Howard had a cup of coffee in the NFL...Golden was the worst coach ever...at any level.

Pete had a cool tweet about how Jamal Carter recorded a tackle against Frank Gore tonight. Pretty crazy that Frank has been in the league so long that he is still playing against guys like Carter who were at UM in 2016.

Advertisement

Add to that Gunther's in the NFL, Howard had a cup of coffee in the NFL...Golden was the worst coach ever...at any level.

Or their talent was too good for NFL to try and cultivate in spite of the ****** coaching and terrible scheme fit??

I mean it’s well documented how flowers struggles with the Giants is all based on such poor technique that’s been drilled into him

Let’s let some time pass. This is just like the thread last yr on Gunter and Tracy Howard. Even though the logical fan could see that the only reason they were playing was because of injuries. Not neither log any PT.
Jamal is a true cane, for that I love the guy. But he’s still a looks like Tarzan plays like Jane guy until he lands a legit long term deal. Indy and even Denver right now are not good teams. Heck Denver has the worst pass D in the league yet Indy passes for 153 on them.
I actually though Jenkins might develop into a legit player so that doesn’t surprise me. But I don’t know if he’s ever going to be an all pro or anything.
Miami players go to the league and dominate, they don’t survive on injuries. That’s when we will know we have turned the corner.

Advertisement
it shows you how the NFL really is. J rock has stiff hips but if he can start in the NFL... what does that say about the other guys in the league?

The level of talent on most college teams is higher than NFL... its about being consistent and not getting injured. This is generally (IMO) why the NFL games have lacked in excitement the last few years... the talent base isnt there... good for him, but look at some of the major starters in the league that were just OK players in college... its not about how good you are anymore.

Or their talent was too good for NFL to try and cultivate in spite of the ****ty coaching and terrible scheme fit??

I mean it’s well documented how flowers struggles with the Giants is all based on such poor technique that’s been drilled into him

BTW Flowers got better this year as the season went on, and unfortunately his technique has held him back,

Advertisement
Let’s let some time pass. This is just like the thread last yr on Gunter and Tracy Howard. Even though the logical fan could see that the only reason they were playing was because of injuries. Not neither log any PT.
Jamal is a true cane, for that I love the guy. But he’s still a looks like Tarzan plays like Jane guy until he lands a legit long term deal. Indy and even Denver right now are not good teams. Heck Denver has the worst pass D in the league yet Indy passes for 153 on them.
I actually though Jenkins might develop into a legit player so that doesn’t surprise me. But I don’t know if he’s ever going to be an all pro or anything.
Miami players go to the league and dominate, they don’t survive on injuries. That’s when we will know we have turned the corner.

Artie Burns says hi. Your point is well taken, kids were just not developed well.

it shows you how the NFL really is. J rock has stiff hips but if he can start in the NFL... what does that say about the other guys in the league?

The level of talent on most college teams is higher than NFL... its about being consistent and not getting injured. This is generally (IMO) why the NFL games have lacked in excitement the last few years... the talent base isnt there... good for him, but look at some of the major starters in the league that were just OK players in college... its not about how good you are anymore.

Disagree. It’s the highest level of talent.

The only difference is the defensive and offensive schemes. Which means certain types of talent/skillsets are better suited for the league.....versus college. This has and always will be the case. It’s part of the reason Miami has always produced great nfl talent. Particularly in the Butch and early Coker era (our talent was strong....but we were schematically parallel to the league....making it easy (relatively) for guys to translate their skills from one league to the next.

The same reason QBs that run a pro style O are favored over spread QBs.

It's the NFL.

If you are wearing a uniform, you had to pass numerous cuts and stages of evaluation. Anybody who makes the NFL is a talented and good football player.

Advertisement
Back