How a Week at the Opening led Jarren Williams to Miami

Advertisement
Best recruiters are the players themselves. They know who can ball and who cannot. Nice that those guys have already had a chance to see if they have chemistry.

Really good article. I doubt there are many, but for those on this board that can read I recommend it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice article.

Interesting to see the relationship Richt has built up with the players too - there's a lot to be said for them having the trust to text him with a suggestion on who he should recruit.

Also interesting to see Brevin Jordan say Jarren was the first guy he thought of considering he plays with DTR

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's why it's important to get early stud commits, because they go on to play at theses all star camps and getting in contact with other studs who can look at Miami!

Was it a new thing for the Opening to put all the players committed to the same schools on the same team? I dont remember the other years but it wasnt as flagrant as this year, and not just for The U!

Very nice articles..this is why you need the studs to commit.It helps bring in other studs that want to play with like talented people.

That’s why we could have used for Campbell to commit.Yes he has done everything right ( other than committing) during his commitment but when you get a kid like him to commit and lead your class it just seems getting other top kids like a Surtain becomes a lot simpler

Advertisement
Back