Camron Davis highlight film

brock

All-American
Very talented back.
Physically he is built like he’s already in his 3rd year in college and has breakaway speed
https://t.co/ZWy2f4CSQR

Our rb depth is going to be ridiculous next year...

Advertisement
****. He looks ready to contribute!! I think Davis was way underrated by the services.

Next year we could be looking at:

Homer
Lingard
Dallas
Davis
Choc
Burns???

We have 4 guys who can definitely play. Then Choc and Burns. Should be good running the ball if we can get our line to get some push

Looks like Mark Walton in the open field with the balance and the moves. Numbers weren't great this year but he's talented.. there's gotta be a reason (other than the **** poor OL) for his stats being down.

Can't ask for much more out of a complement to Lingard and for Realus George to bulldoze paths for them to the endzone

Advertisement
Highly doubt Gray is even here next year. He’s not any good and if Lingard and Davis are as talented as everyone says they are, that’s at least 3 RBs above him. Not counting DeeJay who has already taken over the #2 job from Gray despite never playing RB. Who knows what we get with Burns? Fully expect Gray to transfer. Anyone know if Lingard and Davis are EE’s?

Last edited:
****. He looks ready to contribute!! I think Davis was way underrated by the services.

Next year we could be looking at:

Homer
Lingard
Dallas
Davis
Choc
Burns???

Doubt you'll see the latter two. But the first four would put us back to what a Miami RB stable should look like.

Like I keep saying, fans dont need to sleep on Cam. Dude is a beast. This cycle kind of remind me of UGA fans in 2012. Everybody was hyped about the 5 star Kenneth Marshall and discounting the 4 star Gurley. Im not saying dude is Gurley but if you look at his film, size, speed and not think about the 5th star thats missing, you would be just as excited about him as you are about Lo...

Advertisement
Like I keep saying, fans dont need to sleep on Cam. Dude is a beast. This cycle kind of remind me of UGA fans in 2012. Everybody was hyped about the 5 star Kenneth Marshall and discounting the 4 star Gurley. Im not saying dude is Gurley but if you look at his film, size, speed and not think about the 5th star thats missing, you would be just as excited about him as you are about Lo...

I don't cut any of these kids short, including Burns. Kid is supremely talented if he can get it together, which seems to be happening cause folks forget he's practicing now and staying healthy all season.

Recruiting hype means nothing on the feild. Davis could very well beat out Lingard. Even if he's not quite as flashy and doesn't have gawdy production. Who knows.

Cam Davis good burst with wiggle and college ready size but might not play right away because of depth with homer, Dallas, and lingard ahead of him and maybe burns but davis will burst onto screen afterward

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Very talented back.
Physically he is built like he’s already in his 3rd year in college and has breakaway speed
https://t.co/ZWy2f4CSQR

Our rb depth is going to be ridiculous next year...

I might be alone in this but I think Davis would greatly benefit by working w Miami’s track coaches to work on his forward lean and lengthening his strides to improve his speed and acceleration. If he improves in this area he could be pretty lethal and explosive, which is scary bc he already shows flashes of this. For right now he runs a little upright imo. But he will see the field next year regardless bc he already looks pretty decent in pass pro and catching the ball out of the backfield in addition to being a solid back with plus athleticism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will be loaded at RB next year. We’re talking glory days loaded.

A year ago, we were saying the same thing about this year. **** always happens (injuries, transfers, going pro, etc). Which is why you always try to add more talent.

What were his numbers this year? Highlight reels will always look great.

Keep in mind those highlights were his entire career, not just his Senior season.

Cam's senior season has sort of conveniently not been mentioned all year. They don't look very good.

Here's the Carol City rushing stats for this year (a couple games are still missing from the final stats)

Cam Davis Sr. Year Stats.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back