Jarren Williams senior highlights

brock

All-American
All I’m going to say is this kid is a high level qb prospect and a top 150- top 100 talent. He makes throws all over the field even when escaping or being under pressure. He has a really good arm, and is more of a runner than I initially thought. The best thing about him is that you can see through his film how much of a feel for the game he has. It’s natural to him. I’m excited about us getting him Man. Great film... I’ll make this comparison but let’s be clear I’m not saying he will be as good as him but he plays similar to Deshaun Watson when he came out of highschool at Gainesville georgia with his ability to throw on the run, evade pressure and being a viable running threat. Really impressed with some of the difficult throws he was able to make

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/3878790/5a00f8f7b023311530ead9f9

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bump, encourage everyone to check his senior film out. It’s elite film

All I’m going to say is this kid is a high level qb prospect and a top 150- top 100 talent. He makes throws all over the field even when escaping or being under pressure. He has a really good arm, and is more of a runner than I initially thought. The best thing about him is that you can see through his film how much of a feel for the game he has. It’s natural to him. I’m excited about us getting him Man. Great film... I’ll make this comparison but let’s be clear I’m not saying he will be as good as him but he plays similar to Deshaun Watson when he came out of highschool at Gainesville georgia with his ability to throw on the run, evade pressure and being a viable running threat. Really impressed with some of the difficult throws he was able to make

^^

Advertisement
No wonder his mechanics don't fail under pressure. He had plenty of practice. His OL sucked baboon ballz.

^ Yeah Jarren is used to playing with lousy OL and vanilla offensive scheme

Using highlights to evaluate QBs is foolish. Bumping a thread where you make conservative statements - based on highlights - that follow the consensus opinion on a prospect..when it's April before the player's freshman season..just to pat yourself on the back...that's simply hilarious.

You can do better than this brock.

If you want actual game film and/or a more substantive evaluation, go here: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/jarren-williams-scouting-report.128656/

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back