This Realus George kid is the real deal

Theedy50

Redshirt Freshman
https://www.hudl.com/profile/4127510/realus-george

I'm hoping we lock this kid up this weekend. He looks to be due for a ratings boost after this Senior season. He definitely looks better than a 3-star. The kid erases defenders from the FB position and while that may very well be his college position he is one helluva player on defense too

Advertisement
I love the offense we ran when the fullbacks would catch passes out of the back field but I don't know if that is outta date. The offense we ran in like 03 to 06ish.

Advertisement
He won't be used all the time, but after seeing how Miami struggled so badly on the goal line and in short-yardage situations, this dude will be a welcome sight. He needs to gon ahead and commit to the U

Advertisement
I love the offense we ran when the fullbacks would catch passes out of the back field but I don't know if that is outta date. The offense we ran in like 03 to 06ish.

I think it's out of date if used as a staple of an offense.

For MIAMI, 21 and 22 personnel would help in the red zone, imo. It would be an effective power running game and play action like you mentioned. It could be be a change of pace and used to protect leads in the fourth quarter. Richt can find recruits for this package. Athletic TEs and FBs are walking mismatches. This offense would be so diverse and difficult to stop. Too many ballers at every skill position, too many options.

Great football instincts, consistent tackling, nice hands out of the back field, punishing blocker. What's not to like?

IMG_0668.jpg

A good sign

Advertisement
He saw how they used Herndon in that lead blocking role and realized he could be the next Marquez Williams under Coach Richt. Maybe even get some time at DT along with snaps at FB.

Dude is out there knocking the ball loose, popping helmets off, and blasting people into their back. He's exactly what you look for in a fullback.

Advertisement
He seems to be a pretty dynamic and unique athlete with all the traits you want out of your fullback and more. The coaches will definitely find ways to use this kid effectively. He can do a lot of different things

For MIAMI, 21 and 22 personnel would help in the red zone, imo. It would be an effective power running game and play action like you mentioned. It could be be a change of pace and used to protect leads in the fourth quarter. Richt can find recruits for this package. Athletic TEs and FBs are walking mismatches. This offense would be so diverse and difficult to stop. Too many ballers at every skill position, too many options.

quad hill used to be an automatic 5+ yards and never surprised you going for 15+

quad hill used to be an automatic 5+ yards and never surprised you going for 15+

Watch the patriots tonight.

This gives us, at present:

#1 Running Back in Florida
#1 Fullback in the country
#1 Receiver in Dade
#1 Tight End in the country
#1 Tight End in Florida
#1 OL in Dade

To say nothing of Cam, Hightower, Reed etc

And we can still close with a Top 10 National QB

Pretty good offensive class

Advertisement