Jarren Williams

Advertisement
He should be impressed with the campus and the stadium...couple that with the way the Rock should be rockin', and hopefully a win...he should be ecstatic with the program.

Beats ***-backwards Kentucky.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jared Goldwire, Louisville DT commit.

That kid a legit prospect. Would be a nice turn.

With Moten,Mcintosh and Norton likely leaving after the season we need 1 or 2 JC DTs for sure.

I dont see Norton leaving. Whats he projected to go? 4th round? Mcintosh is killing it. Dont remember last time i seen a player make that big of a jump in 1 year. Im selfishly hoping he stays 1 more year to become a top 5 pick

Advertisement
there's a whooole bunch of Dlinemen coming out this draft.Hopefully Moten and Norton see this and stay.Mac on the other hand is BYE BYE..

Wow, early November OV? I guess kid is an EE and an early signee.

And great news abot the JUCO guy. Wonder if this means Norton has given the staff strong indications he isn't coming back either (I'm assuming McIntosh isn't). Otherwise, why bring in a JUCO if we return Willis, Norton, Bethel, Martin, Ford, Nesta?

Advertisement
there's a whooole bunch of Dlinemen coming out this draft.Hopefully Moten and Norton see this and stay.Mac on the other hand is BYE BYE..

Moten is a senior... If Norton, continues to play like he has, he's gone too... I would plan on all 3 being gone along with Chad and Toolbox. I was actually a little concerned that D Jackson was going to go, but now with the injury, I think he'll stay.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! He must of seen Rosier play and think I can beat this guy out easy. Excellent. Convince 'em how you can.

Advertisement
Back