Deejay Dallas steps up on Saturday

Advertisement
Kid touches the ball for the first time all season and breaks a big play.

That catch and run was electric. He needs more touches asnap. Put him, JT Money and Brax out in a set.

Advertisement
He’s talented. Wish he would return some kicks. Just don’t think the coaches trust him in pass block situations for him to have a big role in the backfield yet.

Add some Jet Sweeps and motion quick screens something but him and JT need to get the ball more in space.

Advertisement
A Wheel route to this kid or Jeff Thomas lined up in the backfield would be great.
There's no LBs's that can cover these kids one-on-one.

If he didn't veer left after he shook the safety he would've had 6!!! Great play by him regardless!

that was a nasty move... and just looked at the replay you are absolutely right!!!! why he veered left i dont know

afte that one play i know hes better then Choc

Advertisement
we have to find creative ways to maximize each playmaker. I think Jeff is now in his best spot since we understand he is better than Cager, and Harley combined. Deejay should be on the field a lot between backing up Brax and Homer, but we should have sets that get them all in there. Use the motion mis - direction, and even used Deejay Dallas arm how NC kept doing to us. Passing out of sweeps could be a nice third down wrinkle.

If he didn't veer left after he shook the safety he would've had 6!!! Great play by him regardless!

that was a nasty move... and just looked at the replay you are absolutely right!!!! why he veered left i dont know

afte that one play i know hes better then Choc

Choc would've tried to hurdle the guy and broken his groin....

F*ck Lunchmeat Tech!!!

Advertisement
Agree, this guy is a player....love the idea of him throwing s pass. Hope they are working on that we need to pull some surprises on VT.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back