Realus George

Advertisement
Must not like where we are with Alce..

We need a fullback, so I’m all for it. Hopefully Richt’s GA roots can help seal the deal here.

Advertisement
Shocked it took this long. Number 1 ranked fullback and from Richt and Brown's old stomping grounds.

That is one of those names that I don't even need to see the tape to like the offer

That pancake block at the 2:00 mark and dive at the 5:10 mark were impressive. ... Is the offer for FB or DL? Call me crazy, but with his frame, I wouldn't be surprised to see George put on 50 pounds in 3 years and be a **** good NG. He can be our Fridge Perry. If Gaynor can play line and FB, no doubt this kid can.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid definitely has a motor. LOve him as a fullback. He is maiming dudes out there.

Advertisement

We need a fullback, so I’m all for it. Hopefully Richt’s GA roots can help seal the deal here.

Perhaps one other possible issue with Alce.Immoaklee not a great school for academics.Have no insight
into his personal situation.

Perhaps one other possible issue with Alce.Immoaklee not a great school for academics.Have no insight
into his personal situation.

This kid attends one of the premier private schools in Atlanta so we know this won't be an issue with him

Advertisement
That pancake block at the 2:00 mark and dive at the 5:10 mark were impressive. ... Is the offer for FB or DL? Call me crazy, but with his frame, I wouldn't be surprised to see George put on 50 pounds in 3 years and be a **** good NG. He can be our Fridge Perry. If Gaynor can play line and FB, no doubt this kid can.

Golden is gone, let's not hear anything about NGs and fattening players up ever again. 4-3 with two nice DTs is Cane defense.

Advertisement
Back