Why N'Kosi Perry will be Starting QB

Advertisement
This hasn't been discussed at all. Looking forward to seeing everyone's completely rational and factually based arguments.

N'kosi may be the most talented player at QB right now but I don't think he starts game one. IMO Malik will be the starting QB game one. Later on in the season he may take the job over.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good effort.

Thanks for the video.

N'Kosi is not a dual threat QB, even though you mentioned he was several times. He just isn't. He's a pass first, pocket, moving pocket, and rolling out QB with good mobility. He is not a running QB.

Now, Rosier is an actual dual threat QB, because he can scamper for 60 in the bat of an eye. And has already done so in an actual college game.

I just posted a video covering why I believe that N'Kosi Perry will be the starting QB at Miami:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVc22wlhhio&feature=youtu.be

What are your opinions? I really feel like we need the fresh talent and a dual threat QB if we want to compete at the next level.

At first I was a little salty because we already have 2010104 threads on similar topic.
But good work on your video.
I have no idea if he will pan out, but liked your talking points, especially regarding a QB who can move.
Anyways, keep up the good work.

//still no DannyBoyCane. lol.

Advertisement
The throw at the 2:00 mark....the guy hadn't even come open when he anticipated, and dropped a dime in stride.

That's what I'm talking bout :U5PyXda:

Perry has the biggest crank in the QB corps. It's a wrap.

PS: Clean your ******* room you slob.

Advertisement
The two main reasons Perry starts:
1. Edgerrin James mentioned him in an Instagram post;
2. Chad Thomas had him as his QB on PlayStation.

Perry is a dual threat qb, a pass first qb but his running ability makes him a "dual" threat.... are some of yall blind or just dug in on this stupid argument??

giphy.gif

Advertisement
For ****'s Sake, I'd take another [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] rooster snoozer over another N'kosi thread.

Why do people think Perry is a dual threat QB?

They're so used to having Kaaya as our qb. If you can run for one yard, you're automatically classified as a dual threat qb since that is one more yard than Kaaya.

Anyone know how I can those 6 mins of my life back? Jk op...kind of. Nothing was said in there that hasn't been said already. For example, "how quickly Perry starts depends on how quickly he picks up the playbook."

Good effort.

Thanks for the video.

N'Kosi is not a dual threat QB, even though you mentioned he was several times. He just isn't. He's a pass first, pocket, moving pocket, and rolling out QB with good mobility. He is not a running QB.

Now, Rosier is an actual dual threat QB, because he can scamper for 60 in the bat of an eye. And has already done so in an actual college game.

I think people are underselling his dual threat capability. Perry is definitely pass-first, but he has shown the quickness and speed (not blazing but good enough) to run the ball. He didn't run much his senior year of HS but ran much more his junior year. Looks like he would just rather be a true passer first which I respect. However, he will certainly be able to run if we want him to, but IMO he needs to keep gaining weight for that to be a realistic situation this season.

Advertisement
Back