Nesta Silvera commitment status

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I know there have been a bunch of questions on this topic so just wanted to share what I know. I've heard from a couple of extremely reliable sources on Silvera that he is very solid with his commitment. The information matches from Miami's side as well -- meaning they aren't worried about whether he's in or out. They know where they stand with him.

I'm sure you will see crystal ball predictions and whatnot, but follow the CIS lead here.

Advertisement
I know there have been a bunch of questions on this topic so just wanted to share what I know. I've heard from a couple of extremely reliable sources on Silvera that he is very solid with his commitment. The information matches from Miami's side as well -- meaning they aren't worried about whether he's in or out. They know where they stand with him.

I'm sure you will see crystal ball predictions and whatnot, but follow the CIS lead here.

"They aren't worried about whether he is in or out." What does that mean?

"They aren't worried about whether he is in or out." What does that mean?

The fans are worried about whether he's in or out. Miami isn't because they know he's solid.

Advertisement

giphy.jpg

Great news.. Nesta is a savage and we need his alpha mentality back on the DL at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What's hilarious is even though Pete is telling you exactly what it is, people on here are still going to stir ****, trip out & over analyze everything Nesta does lol

247 or CSport will makeup a few articles & dimwits on here will start a new thread panicking about it.

Then the bashing will commence, wash, rinse, repeat... Lol

Last edited:
Nesta knows the deal. He reads the boards. Nat'l titles & 30 for 30's are coming. He wanna be a part of that.

What's hilarious is even though Pete is telling you exactly what it is, people on here are still going to stir ****, trip out & over analyze everything Nesta does lol

247 or CSport will makeup a few articles & dimwits on here will start a new thread panicking about it.

Then the bashing of the kid will commence, wash, rinse, repeat... Lol

Yep Pete tells them exactly what it is....then some writer puts a CB in somewhere else and they start asking Pete again what's up??? What's going on??? It's comical

Advertisement
Back