Podcast #54 - Savage Season with Jon Ford

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami DT signee Jon Ford joins the show -- he is now up to 6'7", 300-pounds.

I also discuss Randy Russell's decommitment and have team and recruiting notes at the end of the show.

[SOUNDCLOUD]326898671[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Advertisement
6'7", 300?!

Did this kid play any OT in high school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lots of people mentioned the likelihood of him growing. I think it was his recruiting pictures where his family members were all giants.

Advertisement
IMG_3467.jpg

Advertisement
6'7", 300?!

Did this kid play any OT in high school?

Lots of people mentioned the likelihood of him growing. I think it was his recruiting pictures where his family members were all giants.

Kinda big for a DT, no?

I don't know anything about his wingspan or feet, but that is prototype OT size.

Pete if you could ask Nigel Bethel Jr about Tyquan Thornton and where he sees him stack up with other top WRs in the country.

I know when Booker T played MNW Bethel was matched up against Thornton on numberous occasions.

Just watched Ford's highlights on 247.

Seems a bit slow getting out of his stance at times. Also seemed to make a lot of tackles on plays that were blown up by the rest of the (absolutely huge!) Dillard defensive line. Some dirty hits in there too, lol.

As a prospect, meh.

Who's the Dillard DEs?

Advertisement
Just watched Ford's highlights on 247.

Seems a bit slow getting out of his stance at times. Also seemed to make a lot of tackles on plays that were blown up by the rest of the (absolutely huge!) Dillard defensive line. Some dirty hits in there too, lol.

As a prospect, meh.

Who's the Dillard DEs?

Disagree, watch his senior film. He's a good prospect

Advertisement
Back