Evidence Njoku will be the most productive '17 WR at UM

mkanatake

Recruit
Sup? Long time viewer but first time poster. Slow time of year but was curious if anyone agrees. I'm super intrigued by Evidence at wideout and his ability to create mismatches in the red zone. We haven't that at the WR position in a long time (Byrd?). I know we are all excited about the sports cars we got coming in (Harley, Thomas) but I think Evidence will produce the most in terms of TDs and moving the sticks. Going out on a limb to say he will be the best WR of the group. Thoughts?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why must he redshirt? He's 6'5" , 210+ , with a 35 in + vert, and supposedly runs a sub 4.5 sounds like he can help right away to me

Does anyone have a highlight clip of Evidence Njoku? I dont remember seeing one.

I have Jeff Thomas immediately making a name for himself as one of the most explosive players in the country this season. I think he has the talent to surpass Ahmmon Richards as the best WR on the team.

Longer term. I think Cager, if healthy, can fill the big wide receiver role. Evidence has more speed. I'm still not convinced he won't grow into a Bucky Hodges type of TE.

Jeff Thomas is a human highlight reel ready to unfold.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jeff Thomas and it is not even close. Has the east St. Louis dog in him as well. No disrespect to almighty njoku family.

I'm going with Jeff this year but in 2 years Njoku will be a man amongst boys and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

Advertisement
Longer term. I think Cager, if healthy, can fill the big wide receiver role. Evidence has more speed. I'm still not convinced he won't grow into a Bucky Hodges type of TE.

Jeff Thomas is a human highlight reel ready to unfold.

Great call regarding Cager.

Sup? Long time viewer but first time poster. Slow time of year but was curious if anyone agrees. I'm super intrigued by Evidence at wideout and his ability to create mismatches in the red zone. We haven't that at the WR position in a long time (Byrd?). I know we are all excited about the sports cars we got coming in (Harley, Thomas) but I think Evidence will produce the most in terms of TDs and moving the sticks. Going out on a limb to say he will be the best WR of the group. Thoughts?

He'll be a serviceable receiver for us in a year or two.
Red shirt this year IMO.
I was a bit disappointed to see that he was the third best receiver in Receptions (27) , yards (415) , and TD's (8) on his state championship team this year after moving from group I to Group IV.
I agree with RVA in that a more experienced Cager will take care of the red-zone stuff ahead of Evidence.
His 3-star ranking is right on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Idk... all I know is that jeff Thomas is ELITE, mike harley is good too.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UHbZr9_Dc
Njoku obviously has a high ceiling too

My goodness! I never took the time to watch a full highlight clip of JT. I have the weirdest boner right now...

The sick thing is he might be even better on defense.

I imagine [MENTION=3]LuCane[/MENTION] is somewhere smiling

What was his senior stat line?

Advertisement
Back