Video: Will Mallory vs. Trinity Christian

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Canes tight end commit Will Mallory had a big performance last season against one of the nation's top secondaries at Trinity Christian.

#4 Derrick Smith (2017 Miami signee)

#7 Shaun Wade (2017 5-star and Ohio State enrollee)

#13 Tyreke Johnson (2018 5-star recruit)

[TWEET]859466275323555844[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Canes tight end commit Will Mallory had a big performance last season against one of the nation's top secondaries at Trinity Christian.

Abusing Tyreke, Jesus. This kid is a monster....also not being a homer but in these clips, which are not their highlights, so decent look at an average play for them, our boy looks every bit as good if not better than the 5* at OSU and Tyreke. Likey that a lot

Advertisement
He absolutely slaughters Tyreke Johnson on this video.

Johnson wanted no parts in tackling him in the last frame either.

This kid is a flat out stud.

Mallory was the only who decided to play that game for Providence...

He had 4rec for 81yds & 1TD, Derrick Smith had 8tcks & Eriq Gilyard had 8tcks with 2TFL's.

Trinity Christian won 56-13, great game by Mallory though.

Wow! He looks like is the goods. Very impressive footage just from one game. Two Headed Monster is looking scary.

Advertisement
Told y'all he was balling against them. Elite talent
of course you did broke. without your insight this board couldnt survive

Without Broke we would have never known that Jobe was elite either. If Richt knew what he was doing he would add Broke to the staff in some capacity just to evaluate local and national recruits. If not for him some of these kids would go unknown.

He's the "I told you so" guy.

Told y'all he was balling against them. Elite talent
of course you did broke. without your insight this board couldnt survive

Without Broke we would have never known that Jobe was elite either. If Richt knew what he was doing he would add Broke to the staff in some capacity just to evaluate local and national recruits. If not for him some of these kids would go unknown.

He's the "I told you so" guy.

Lame lame lame.. at least be funny with it

Advertisement
Advertisement

Great clips. They really show what he can do.

All I can say is, whoever is taking this guy on, better bring their big boy pants.

**** sure the goods no doubt about it. I was just as excited about his commit as Brevin. Bottom line-best TE Duo in the country hands down

Advertisement
Back