Florida Meeting with Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, he's the kid who i would be least ****ed about losing. MUST get Blades, hold on to freaks Ivey, Frierson, and Jobe, and lock down Campbell. Then replace Hall with a kid like Tyreke Johnson and i'd be jumping for joy.

Looks like Florida trying to flip our croot!!

Florida to visit Miami commit

Dawg, it's a **** college evaluation period visit.... many coaches will be in high schools visiting prospects

This. What a dumb thread. All of our commits are going to be visited at school by other coaches, that's how the eval period works

x2

If there's going to be a thread every time a school visits one of our recruits, this site is going to crash several times this season.

Advertisement
I saw the article and figured they were talking about Hall because of the photo. It was for VIP only. The thing is that we still have a long way til signing day so no need to worry every time a rival school visits one of our commits.

The Gayturds are way behind us. They're out in force this week to get traction. They're also visiting Tyreke Johnson. Whatever. I feel like kids are gonna start clowning them like they used to do to us under Folden. No kid that we would want here would jump off of a commitment to this #Storm18 class to go to UFag.

Last edited:
Well, he's the kid who i would be least ****ed about losing. MUST get Blades, hold on to freaks Ivey, Frierson, and Jobe, and lock down Campbell. Then replace Hall with a kid like Tyreke Johnson and i'd be jumping for joy.

You sleep...

Good, it'll just add more laughs to the "Gator Tears" thread when Hall tells Mceltoof to get lost. I can see it now.

"But, but, but we are DBU how can he say no" as their mediocre season progresses

Advertisement

Dawg, it's a **** college evaluation period visit.... many coaches will be in high schools visiting prospects

Negged for "Dawg"

We on a message board, I'm not in no f_cking class right now. Get yo duck a55 on somewhere

Can someone please translate what this means. I don't speak Brockish.

Saban when he heard about this...

200w.gif

Negged for "Dawg"

We on a message board, I'm not in no f_cking class right now. Get yo duck a55 on somewhere

Can someone please translate what this means. I don't speak Brockish.

Just that time of the month.

Advertisement
Back