Jalen Patterson, currently committed...

skeeter

Junior
Premium
Is there a chance to keep this kid? Or is this just an FSU/SEC flip waiting to happen? Obviously it's a legit question being where he is from.

Also, CB or slot wr? Tx in advance if anyone has info.

Advertisement
It's been written a couple times that the coaches hardly ever communicate with him.

That seems to be our answer....

Is there a chance to keep this kid? Or is this just an FSU/SEC flip waiting to happen? Obviously it's a legit question being where he is from.

Also, CB or slot wr? Tx in advance if anyone has info.

Advertisement
Huge disparity on the sites about how good this kid is, it seems. Rivals and 247 don't think too highly of him but ESPN has him the 62nd best player in the country. That's a huge gap and makes me wonder what's gone into his evaluation.

This kid is all miami on twitter. Hopefully we don't drop him, I like his game.

The Ole bigger fish bit is beginning to bother me. Great if you actually have a bigger fish, silly if you think you may have a decent shot at a big fish.

This kid can help us on either side of the ball. I hope they don't diss him chasing after a kid they have to claw and fight for that doesn't have any intention on giving us a fair look.

Advertisement
Yeah its kinda weird ESPN has him so high at 62, but 247 has him like in the mid 300's.

Also, no surprise but Utenn offered him. I swear I've never seen a school that offers the EXACT same players after we do. Not even FSU/UF offer ALL the same guys.

Yeah its kinda weird ESPN has him so high at 62, but 247 has him like in the mid 300's.

Also, no surprise but Utenn offered him. I swear I've never seen a school that offers the EXACT same players after we do. Not even FSU/UF offer ALL the same guys.

saves dollars on recruiting budget that way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back