Bradley Jennings, Jr - LB signs with Canes (title edited)

Advertisement
That hit at 1:12 is one of the most vicious hits I seen all year lol. He packs a punch man.

Advertisement
i wished his dad was a cane...he was an enforcer for fsu and a carol city dude. Crazy we got two REAL CAROL CITY kids in Pinkney and Jennings who moved to Jacksonville commit to play with us and both of them are linebackers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i wished his dad was a cane...he was an enforcer for fsu and a carol city dude. Crazy we got two REAL CAROL CITY kids in Pinkney and Jennings who moved to Jacksonville commit to play with us

I always remind people that Pinkney isn't some random guy from Jax. He's a hungry, nasty kid from Carol City. And, that's a big difference.

Advertisement
A lot of resemblance to Denzel in the sense of when they hit you your only option is to go back. this guy lays everyone out.

Awesome that he doesn't have to play right away either. Development at linebacker will help depth.

Advertisement
I'll tell you what. We might not have the greatest class star wise or ranking wise but here's a fact. Every guy we have tries to kill what they hit. Can't ask for much more then that. Couple that with the killers we already have & the physco DC we have & it's a match made in heaven.

Advertisement
Back