Newest Miami commit Derrick Smith State Title Game Highlight

View as article
Advertisement
Beautiful, violent hit. Didn't look like a completion to me.

And a really nice pick, great hands.

I know he wasn't our first choice, but I'm excited about Smith's upside.

You could hear the crack of the pads, he laid that poor kid out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
not gonna lie, real excited to see what he's gonna look like in 2 years roaming centerfield

1g9nvx.gif

1g9nfk.gif

Advertisement
Idgaf what anybody says, a Safety haul of Amari Carter, Billy Gibson & Derrick Smith is pretty **** good.

Yeah, I would've loved Shawn Davis in this class as well, but I don't think the 3 we're getting is as bad as some people make it out to be.

And I still think Jeff James can possibly develop into a good DB as well, combine that with the beasts we're getting in 2018 & our Safety's (while young) will be pretty **** loaded down the line.

Kid covers a lot of ground and thumps. Looks like a fit for our safety recruiting as a compliment to Gibson and Carter. If we get Dean &Edwards to go with Bandy at CB that's a great class!

Go Canes!

Kid covers a lot of ground and thumps. Looks like a fit for our safety recruiting as a compliment to Gibson and Carter. If we get Dean &Edwards to go with Bandy at CB that's a great class!

Go Canes!
Exactly he actually plays the ball unlike carter . Carter should of been moved to lb hands like a pachyderm

I watched that game and when that kid made that hit I **** near came out of my chair. I was thinking: I sure hope that young man picks the Canes". We need more of that violent (Legal) and aggressive play to get back to where we need to be.

Ol' number 26 would have been proud to deliver a KO like that.

Advertisement
Idgaf what anybody says, a Safety haul of Amari Carter, Billy Gibson & Derrick Smith is pretty **** good.

Yeah, I would've loved Shawn Davis in this class as well, but I don't think the 3 we're getting is as bad as some people make it out to be.

And I still think Jeff James can possibly develop into a good DB as well, combine that with the beasts we're getting in 2018 & our Safety's (while young) will be pretty **** loaded down the line.

Who would think that's a bad haul? Carter and Gibson belong at Miami. And this dude doesn't exactly look shabby.

Jeez, I don't think we should take that guy he doesn't seem nice at all. I don't think he actually murdered that other dude, but it wasn't for lack of trying. Probably doesn't smile in his pictures either.

Advertisement
Jeez, I don't think we should take that guy he doesn't seem nice at all. I don't think he actually murdered that other dude, but it wasn't for lack of trying. Probably doesn't smile in his pictures either.

This is the closest that I could find

6_4502706.jpg

This is the closest that I could find

View attachment 40904

He's got that 1000 yard "I just shot up an entire third-world village and then fixed myself a sandwich" look on his
face.
Love him.
He's a take.

Advertisement
Back