Navaughn Donaldson Question

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
Have we visited him? I haven't seen anything about us stopping by Central. Seems he should high on the priority list.

Advertisement
Have we visited him? I haven't seen anything about us stopping by Central. Seems he should high on the priority list.

He's an early enrolle Miami will visit him in the next week or possibly this week

Advertisement
too much positivity around here lately . . . though Holloman seemed to fix that . . . Donaldson he gone

Fire Richt

Advertisement
Donaldson uncle and mom say he's a lock to the U. Intelligent kid that quietly took his visits and is probably looking forward to his OV before starting school a few weeks after. Board needs to stop being so anxious about him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donaldson uncle and mom say he's a lock to the U. Intelligent kid that quietly took his visits and is probably looking forward to his OV before starting school a few weeks after. Board needs to stop being so anxious about him.

Cook still got all of us shell shocked. Im not going to sleep peacefully until he signs. Him and Perry 2 mist important recruits.

Are you close with the family?

too much positivity around here lately . . . though Holloman seemed to fix that . . . Donaldson he gone

Fire Richt

How is this a mod ?

That is one mother fakin good question.

Guys please, there's a special online work program for patients at the mental health institute where he is residing and he's making a lot of progress. It's not nice to make fun of others who are trying.

I love this Mod. He doesn't give a Fûck.

Advertisement
Back