Jamal Carter might be the worst Safety to ever start

561Cane

All ACC
Premium
at UM. Really, someone explain to me what positive on-field quality this guy brings? Understand the guy tries, but less that, what else...

Advertisement
at UM. Really, someone explain to me what positive on-field quality this guy brings? Understand the guy tries, but less that, what else...

Hard to believe that when we have already seen kacy Rodgers and aj high smith but idk man might be

Understand. Didn't Rodgers come in as a corner? Also, how many games did he start? I mean, Carter has been a starter for two years now. Why?

Kacy Rodgers would like to have a word with you.

Advertisement
Yep. He's the worst safety, Kaaya is the worst QB, we have the worst OL in school history.

Before, Morris/Jacory were the worst QBs, Rodgers/Highsmith were the worst safeties, and we also had the worst OL school history

Before that, Wright was the worst QB in school history, Anthony Reddick and company were the worst safeties, and the OL was the worst in school history with Turnstile McMeans

Before that, Berlin was the worst...you get the point.

Kacy Rodgers would like to have a word with you.

Kacy would have just watched the football bounce around on that fumble, just stood there and watched like a dummy. At least Carter feel on it, then acted like it was a live grenade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no difference in Telemaque, Highsmiff, Rodgers, Carter or Jenkins, they all suck.

Well Rodgers did do a great British Bulldog impersonation.

It's a new name every year and it'll only continue with our returning guys. It's been Rodgers, Highsmith, Crawford, now Carter, and it'll be Knowles next year. Won't change until we recruit some difference makers there.

For the record, Jaquan is as solid as they come but no difference maker. I'm hoping Deejay plays safety, he'd change that up real quick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back