The Coronation of N'Kosi Perry

caneaddict

Senior
So everyone is hinging us being back on this recruit yet he's the 62nd ranked player in Florida... Is this the next UM fan build up tear down job?

Advertisement
I really don't understand the fascination with him like he's some sort of gamebreaker. I hope he's good obviously but looking at his film and his hype you would think it's two different people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone crowned Jack around this time last year. Even coined him the Captain. Everyone already thinks he's a JAG.

The fascination with Perry is his mobility.

no one is crowning him. they are hoping he is better than kaaya at winning games. throw the stats out.

This. I am no recruiting expert and don't pretend to know who has talent or not, however Perry makes everything look easy when he plays. In my opinion, talented players have that trait. I hope that is a sign of things to come.

Isn't that what makes us fans? Hoping the next guy is better than the last one? I hope Allison will be the next Dorsey, Hope Shaq is the next Beason, Hope Richards is the next Reggie Wayne, Hope Perry leaves here the greatest Qb to step foot on our campus...Hope Richt is the coach to get us #6 . All we can do is hope until we're proven wrong.

Advertisement
Isn't that what makes us fans? Hoping the next guy is better than the last one? I hope Allison will be the next Dorsey, Hope Shaq is the next Beason, Hope Richards is the next Reggie Wayne, Hope Perry leaves here the greatest Qb to step foot on our campus...Hope Richt is the coach to get us #6 . All we can do is hope until we're proven wrong.

Preach!

its his mobility... something we are lacking and its hard to see most teams win with mobile quaterbacks

Advertisement
We never had a DT qb so if dannyboycane was back there and he was a DT i would consider him elite because BK is *** n gets rattled too easy

no one is crowning him. they are hoping he is better than kaaya at winning games. throw the stats out.

This. I am no recruiting expert and don't pretend to know who has talent or not, however Perry makes everything look easy when he plays. In my opinion, talented players have that trait. I hope that is a sign of things to come.

Yup just watch that film hes always looking down field and runs when he has too. I aint calling him these two guys but dak and russel have that ability they take no hits.

Advertisement
Back