Trajan Bandy

Advertisement
He's not an EE so day1 might be unlikely but i like his chances. Surprised we haven't seen more malek young.

Is Malek Young in the mix at nickel for next season too? Or does he project as a boundary corner like Elder? Corn is tiny and he's putting on a clinic.

I am so cokerized Shannonized and Goldenized that I saw the headline and immediately thought this was a post about him decomitting or looking around.

Advertisement
Malek gave up a big play yesterday but I'll take anything from our defense. Kids will be experienced next year. I am really impressed at our D.

Is Malek Young in the mix at nickel for next season too? Or does he project as a boundary corner like Elder? Corn is tiny and he's putting on a clinic.

Either Malik or Bandy will fill Jaquans roll next year imo. Jaquan will be a full time S. They need to replace malcom lewis with Malek on KR too. These Seniors are making too many **** mistakes, might as well let the young guns play.

Advertisement
Staff and fans need to stop just automatically projecting him to nickel because he is 5'9.

Corn is 5'10, Mackenzie alexander was 5'9-5'10, cyrus jones is in that same range.

If he is good enough to play outside put his *** outside.

Advertisement
Bandy might slide into the nickel role next year but he can play outside long term similar to Corn. I think Ced Wright is probably a long term nickel guy.

Advertisement
Back