Navaughn Donaldson is ridiculous...again

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
This guy is a 5-star prospect. No way around it.

[TWEET]782755558050914304[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
The pancake was nice but jumping over a player on the ground isn't anything special.... I still see him at RT in the future. Nothing wrong with that at all though. Definitely a great prospect and will likely push Odogwu out of the starting lineup next year.

Please tell me there's no way we lose him he's a first rounder. And in all the 1on1 videos he's always the best

In thr camps he attended along with leatherwood u can just noticed the diffrence between donaldson and the rest

Important kid right there

Advertisement
coldblooded.jpg

Advertisement
Who is he pushing inside next year, Darling or Dogflu?

I'd put Darling at Right Guard and just knock teams off the **** ball every snap.

Donaldson-McDermott-Linder-Darling-Odogwu

Is a BEAST of a run blocking unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd put Darling at Right Guard and just knock teams off the **** ball every snap.

I think Odugwu would benefit from sliding inside. Start Darling, McDermott, Linder, Odugwu, Donaldson.

Then you move Donaldson to the left side his Sophmore year.

Advertisement
LMAO the kid is a beast, but are we really praising him for jumping over a kid who was rolling on the floor?

Odogwu has too many moments where he just doesn't look natural at rt. I think he can be a **** good guard just running dudes over

Odogwu has too many moments where he just doesn't look natural at rt. I think he can be a **** good guard just running dudes over

I think Darling would be a better guard than Sunny

Donaldson has that shocking fat guy athleticism like the first time I saw fat *** Re-Run bust out dancing on "What's Happening!!".

Advertisement
Back