Jamal Carter

Miamistan96

Recruit
Why does it look like he is playing with a blindfold on? On the tackles that he does make, he's riding their back. IMO Carter is the biggest liability on the defense, including the LBs.

Advertisement
I have to say, he looked slower than I expected him to look when he was chasing Cox on that long td run that was called back.

Advertisement
One of the worst tackling safeties I can remember at Miami.

I'm not sad that he's a senior.

Mark my words amari carter and billy gibson will take jobs when they arrive. They have range and i dont think any safety on our roster right now has range

Advertisement
Carter made a play on either first or second and goal that saved a TD. One on one with the RB and got him on the ground. 3rd and goal was the mishandled shotgun snap. I'll give him credit for helping save 4 points.

Carter was raw coming in, he needed actual coaching, might be too late in his career to redeem anything

Mark my words amari carter and billy gibson will take jobs when they arrive. They have range and i dont think any safety on our roster right now has range

Both Jenkins and Carter are gone after this year...not really any jobs to take unless you want to say they are taking it from Jaq

Advertisement
We dont have a safety on Deon Bush's level but Jamal Carter still does positive things on the field especially as a veteran. He's not great but he's far from a liability.

Why make threads to throw players under the bus??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back