Mark Pope Rivals

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
https://miami.rivals.com/news/local-4-star-takes-in-um-fau-game-richt-wants-me-to-stay-home

- Enjoyed time at Miami vs FAU
- Talked to Richt in Club LIV (That's awesome) about staying home
- Loves Alabama, their offense and the way they use their receivers
- Will visit again for FSU game; wants Canes to win
- Wants to see Miami throw the ball more; they are run heavy right now (But he likes Alabama??)
- Doesn't know if Miami will be in his top 5
- Heavy Alabama lean (My interpretation)

Looks like an uphill battle (again) for the best WR in South Florida. Seems like Saban's claws are deep here

Advertisement
https://miami.rivals.com/news/local-4-star-takes-in-um-fau-game-richt-wants-me-to-stay-home

- Wants to see Miami throw the ball more; they are run heavy right now (But he likes Alabama??)

Looks like an uphill battle (again) for the best WR in South Florida. Seems like Saban's claws are deep here

The irony didn't escape me either.

well...he went to the Miami vs FAU game...we weren't necessarily eye candy for receivers that game...One could've compared our offensive performance to LSU...If he were to visit another game where Kaaya doesn't have an off performance, his opinion will change.

That's what winning 4 national titles since this was 10 will do for you.

Advertisement
I get the allure to Bama cuz of ships and facilities etc. But as a WR or Rb looking to make it to the league and make money I just don't get it. They run there RBs into the ground before they cant truly make it in the nfl and there offense only showcases one wr. I guess these kids just believe in there own talents that much that they will be the cooper, jones, or ridley of the offense. But when there are like 3-4 5/4 stars in your class it just isnt a smart calculation on there part.

We must adapt to competing LAMF'er for local recruits. We can't get mad when these kids are presented other options and comment on them. We got something to prove to these top kids. Win like the competition and we get 95% of the top local targets.

Advertisement
Sooner or later Kiffin will bail from Bama, and hopefully the notion of Alabama being pass-happy will go with him, it will be interesting to see who Saban replaces him with.

we need to throw the ball 50% of the time or we will have a hard time brining in big time wrs. Big time Wrs don't wants to play for an lsu type O. I hope coach opens it up like when he was the O cord at fsu . If not he didn't learn nothing since being fired at Georgia for being to conservative

These kids see 1st round picks and championships....can't be mad at their decisions to wanting to go be on TV everyday and get into the league based upon the name of the school. We just gotta do our part...win on the field, use our playground to our advantage, and show love, love, love. Saban can't be in our back yard 247 like we can.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I truly don't care about the Jeudy's and Pope's of the world.

We'll get our share of Coley's and Richards' for now.

I stopped really caring about big time receiver recruits after Whitney Lewis and Ryan Moore. Think I was a little geeked for Aldarius, but other than that, there's a billion fast guys in south florida. Find the ones that can catch and teach em how to run routes. Simple.

The skill talent will never be the reason that Miami can't compete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why Rick is going out and talking to 9 year olds. He needs to break this string of facquitry we're seeing with young dudes down here having no local pride jumping out of their socks to go dance for a bunch of racist rednecks in Bammy.

I get the allure to Bama cuz of ships and facilities etc. But as a WR or Rb looking to make it to the league and make money I just don't get it. They run there RBs into the ground before they cant truly make it in the nfl and there offense only showcases one wr. I guess these kids just believe in there own talents that much that they will be the cooper, jones, or ridley of the offense. But when there are like 3-4 5/4 stars in your class it just isnt a smart calculation on there part.

They make money regardless either way and if we cant beat out bama in the state of flrida might as well surrender now if this staff cant do it

I truly don't care about the Jeudy's and Pope's of the world.

We'll get our share of Coley's and Richards' for now.

I stopped really caring about big time receiver recruits after Whitney Lewis and Ryan Moore. Think I was a little geeked for Aldarius, but other than that, there's a billion fast guys in south florida. Find the ones that can catch and teach em how to run routes. Simple.

The skill talent will never be the reason that Miami can't compete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allen Hurns
Rayshawn
Richards
Coley
Hankerson
Streeter
etc.

Advertisement
Back