Warren Thompson article

jkaz1

Senior
WR from Seffner Armwood, 2018 who committed to us for 5 minutes earlier in the year.

Rivals has an article that says we still lead and that his family is now "on board"

That's all the "free" information from that article...

Listed as a 4-star in next year's class....

Advertisement
I didn't think I would live to see the day that Miami would successfully recruit an elite prospect from Seffner Armwood. We'll see.

Fact is Armwood hasn't exactly been a success at gates. You'd be surprised how many Canes fans there are in the Bay area. Win and we'll be a recruiting force in the TB area.

Advertisement
"Miami's my leader, they were my second offer and they stood out early on because I was interested in Miami before then," Thompson said, adding "It's a good lead for Miami, I would say. ... I love Miami. It's home for me - it would give me all the more reason to be at home. I love coach (Mark) Richt like a father figure."

He says he's in no hurry to announce a decision, though.

"I'll wait till my signing day," he says. "I just want to get an understanding of everything."

He lists 22 offers - Louisville was his first followed by the Canes.

"I love how Miami plays, that it's very physical down in Miami and I want to be around something like that," Thompson said. "And my mom really loves Miami. She is a big Brad Kaaya fan."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back