Coach Rumph and "Adrian Colbertson"

pimpcane1

Junior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1HQswOh7Vg

Watch this guy refer to Colbert as Colbertson at the 1:27 mark and again at 2:24. How is this guy suppose to teach kids attention to detail but he doesn't even know their names? He has 8 Cb's on his roster that he has know names of, how difficult is that? Many fans can name the whole roster but this guy doesn't even know the names of his eight corners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Watch this guy refer to Colbert as Colbertson at the 1:27 mark and again at 2:24. How is this guy suppose to teach kids attention to detail but he doesn't even know their names? He has 8 Cb's on his roster that he has know names of, how difficult is that? Many fans can name the whole roster but this guy doesn't even know the names of his eight corners.

That's a bit of a stretch to say the least. Richt has referred to Ahmmon Richards as Ahmmon Richardson on several different occasions, does that make Richt any less of a play caller?

You Sound just like those racist bama fans.... Quit bashing rumph man because you think he's under qualified...he a former cane. What The f_ck did he do to you?

Advertisement
relax and have some respect. Mark Richt hired him to do a job. i trust Mark Richt.

You Sound just like those racist bama fans.... Quit bashing rumph man because you think he's under qualified...he a former cane. What The f_ck did he do to you?

The intensity of the Rumph bashing is premature but the "he's a former Cane" defense of anything needs to go on hiatus for a while too.

So I sound racist because Rumph can't get a kids name right? That's just plain dumb, broke.

Advertisement
relax and have some respect. Mark Richt hired him to do a job. i trust Mark Richt.

Part of the reason he was most likely hired was to have an in with AH because it was pretty loaded from 16,17,18 classes. As we can see that's not working out

Advertisement
I'm not sure why there are posters who want to rip into a Cane alum who was just hired as a coach here....

I was pretty happy with the way he played at Miami, left as a first rounder and has worked his way up in coaching to get an opportunity to coach at his alma mater....

This isn't a positional coach I'd be bagging on - some of the coaches on the past 3 staffs, yes....

Part of the reason he was most likely hired was to have an in with AH because it was pretty loaded from 16,17,18 classes. As we can see that's not working out

Thats dumb af. Richt cant be that shallow

Kinda how Harbough hired that HS coach Partridge they got Gary this year and they have another top 5 recruit at that school this year I believe

Advertisement
Urban Meyer introduced himself to Bruce Judson asking who he was and if he was getting shown around by someone else at OSU when he was already committed.

Urban Meyer introduced himself to Bruce Judson asking who he was and if he was getting shown around by someone else at OSU when he was already committed.

They should fire his ***. How can he teach his players attention to detail when he can't even remember....

It's good to see others standing up for a coach who hasn't even coached one game.

And...

YOU have never misspoke or misstated someone's name? Let alone the added pressure of on camera or in public to an audience?

Rumph as a coach will not be measured by this interview.

Advertisement
Back