Trajan Bandy Late Night Update

Astcloud11

Senior
Premium
2_4704112.jpeg

From 247sports reporter Andrew Ivins:
I'm out here at Miami Columbus with Chris for the Explorers midnight practice and already had a chance to speak with three-star cornerback Trajan Bandy. He says it's basically a two-team race right now between Miami and South Carolina, but there's a reason why the 247Sports is leaning heavily towards the Hurricanes and that's because he really likes Miami and Mark Richt. Bandy is planning to return to campus and sometime soon.

Edit: If you're unfamiliar with faces, that's Henderson and Bandy in the picture.

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 37134

I'm out here at Miami Columbus with Chris for the Explorers midnight practice and already had a chance to speak with three-star cornerback Trajan Bandy. He says it's basically a two-team race right now between Miami and South Carolina, but there's a reason why the 247Sports is leaning heavily towards the Hurricanes and that's because he really likes Miami and Mark Richt. Bandy is planning to return to campus and sometime soon.

Nice the sooner the better

That would put it up to 9 visits to Miami now, vs 1 to South Carolina...
Lol, just commit already.

View attachment 37134

What does it say on 247 about Miami being in Wilders mind ?

Advertisement
I just did an interview with him and it will air on ccnnlive.tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He also just said that when he's ready to commit, I can host the live stream of the announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids already apart of the class just let him work behind the scenes

[TWEET]756542318874951681[/TWEET]

A two team race between Miami and South Carolina? I guess he needs to create suspense somehow.

Advertisement
Well, I think it's a foregone conclusion that he's committed to us; when he was a commit to OU, he was known as a four star on every single site; now that he's leaning Miami, he's considered a 3 star. We up!

Advertisement
Back