Bradley Jennings JR. getting ready to flip

LB Bradley Jennings Visits Miami, Ready to Announce

Jacksonville Sandalwood linebacker Bradley Jennings committed to Florida State on New Year's Eve but as time went on, it became increasingly clear that he wasn't done considering colleges.
Jennings (6-2, 218), who will now be graduating early, has decided to make another announcement next week regarding his future.

"Yes sir, I will officially know on August 1st where I'm going to college," Jennings said. "I haven't decided yet but I'll talk to my parents and pray on it. I committed really early in my recruiting process and I've been thinking about that the past few months. This is a very big decision in my life, which is mine to make and nobody else's."

Jennings confirmed that Louisville, Miami, Michigan, and North Carolina could change his mind. Regardless of what happens or who he picks, he expects to take multiple official visits.

Jennings' father, Bradley Sr., won a national title with the Seminoles in 1999 and is one of the program's all-time leading tacklers. Does his son still plan on calling Tallahassee home?

"I'm still committed to them and I like the school a lot," Jennings said. "I just talked to the coaches today, I called to check in on how they're doing. They asked about me visiting Miami and I told them that's a place I'm considering."

That was a specific reference to Paradise Camp, Jennings' third time in South Florida.

"I went out to chill with the staff and compete with the best prospects around," Jennings said. "I saw how they coach but also how excited they are and how they get hyped up. I already had a sense for that from the spring game but it's a little different when you're out there and not someone else."

When Jennings saw some of the other recruits in action, he couldn't help but consider joining forces with them in Coral Gables.

"It was loaded with talent and I really like some of the commitments they have so far," Jennings said. "I thought I did good but the coaches said I looked great. Miami is one of my schools of interest since I really do like them. I'm just waiting until the season kicks off to see how they do."

A couple of the former players in attendance made a particularly strong impression on Jennings.

"I got to speak with Ray Lewis and my little brother was talking to Michael Irvin for a long time," Jennings said. "Getting to know guys like that was pretty cool and I haven't done that anywhere else. I never thought I would meet superstars and future Hall of Famers."

The current players finished a close second in that department as Jennings has ties to a couple former Jacksonville area products.

"I was around the freshman linebackers, Michael Pinckney, Shaquille Quarterman, and Zach McCloud," Jennings said. "I played with Mike my freshman year at Raines and I knew Shaq from 7-on-7 stuff. They talked to me about football and they said Miami is the place to be if you're coming in to compete."

Jennings is a three star prospect according to the 247Sports Composite, ranking him 42nd in the nation at his position and 88th overall in the state of Florida.

I know that a lot of people have doubts about him, but he's a speed guy that really fits the Diaz scheme, gonna trust Manny with this one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
FSU is not going to just let this happen. I think they'll push to keep him but still like Miami's chances.

Advertisement
FSU is not going to just let this happen. I think they'll push to keep him but still like Miami's chances.

Good. I'm glad FSU has him high on their board. I wouldn't want to snag him just like USF snagged Nick Roberts from us.

It's already nothing like Roberts because UM clearly dropped him. He then "decommitted" waited around a few weeks and wound up at a lower tier program.

Good. I'm glad FSU has him high on their board. I wouldn't want to snag him just like USF snagged Nick Roberts from us.

It's already nothing like Roberts because UM clearly dropped him. He then "decommitted" waited around a few weeks and wound up at a lower tier program.

Impossible. We only get the FSU kids that they don't want.

Never opposed to having a thumper. Just can't have three thumpers and we shouldn't ever be hurting for speed with outside backers at Miami.

Let the speed funnel ball carriers right to Jennings.

Those with extensive knowledge, how would you rate him as a tackler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Looks like he hits with authority on the tape. Seems like a guy we should definitely want.

I don't care how great he is. Do you think Taylor Jacobs thought Jizzbo's hag wife was the hottest chick in the world when he plowed her surgically rejuvenated labia? Same principle here with Jennings.

Advertisement

They not putting much of a fight fwih they 2 ga backers that they are high on..Jennings didnt visit fsu for any of their camps june/july he did visit with his group for 7on7

They don't seem to care that much, in fact all their fans are hoping we take him off their hands...

Advertisement
How many ships are available this year, just looks like numbers are going to be. Factor shortly, particular with coach remark about silents which he will honor if he took a silent. Being a new follower just not that familiar with roster numbers yet.

Advertisement
Back