Bradley Jennings Jr. is CBd to Miami

Advertisement
Yup. Miami has expected him in the class like I've posted for a couple months now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully Junior plays a bit like his father - from what I remember he was pretty good....

I could definitely see a third LB in the class if the Juwon Young situation ends up with him moving on....

Yup. Miami has expected him in the class like I've posted for a couple months now.

Advertisement
Still haven't seen anyone really comment on how good this dude is. Our staff sure seems all in on him.

Advertisement
I haven't seen enough of him to make a clear judgement.

I didn't pay too close attention him at camp but I'd say he's about 6-2, 215

Advertisement
Pete are we shutting down lb recruiting after he flips?

I think they will definitely keep their options open because you need to see what the freshmen give you this year. Also, you have no idea what you're going to get from Darrion Owens.

Other writers that have been to camps he's been at have said he's so pro Miami that when prospects are told he's an FSU commit it shocks them. That's been going on for months apparently

Advertisement
FSU cooling or would this be a legit flip?

Even if it's a flip it'll be fsu " cooling "

I know I started the thread about him and said this might be one of the few times where they said we only got a kid bc they cooled on him, but I've been asking some my FSU pals (not insiders, just mega fans like us), and apparently this would be a legit flip.

They want this guy in their class (so does Michigan apparently), and not only bc of his name. They like his game and upside and don't want to see him in Canes gear at all.

Odell Haggins is his lead recruiter.

I haven't seen enough of him to make a clear judgement.

I didn't pay too close attention him at camp but I'd say he's about 6-2, 215

I'd say 6'0" from what I saw at Paradise camp.

What's your opinion of him in person ?

He was just a guy at the camp. I would rather the staff focus on trying to flip Miller from UF. This is also strictly based on what I saw at the camp in shorts. I have not seen his highlight so maybe he is just not a camp guy!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back