Jameis Winston is a rapist (allegedly)

Advertisement
something is up with this case, the timing of the report and the lack of investigation by the police is really puzzling, and the fact that the state attorney has to reopen the case proves that there was some ****ery going on with the case or someone just messed up, either way winston was involved somehow, not saying he did it but he was either there or had knowledge of the incident

to add him getting his lawyer doesnt really show he had something to do with it, most athletes, celebs, etc. usually hire one even if they innocent, mainly for legal advice

well it appears that the alleged victim at some point decided to not pursue the matter. Without her, no case, no need to go further with investigation. Two days after oregon loses, someone contacts TMZ with a tip. Suddenly accuser is back and reasserts her case to prosecutors and the investigation proceeds forward. If you put all the little. pieces together it seems to be a classic xample of potential college date rape. Alcohol, *** and apparently an an acquaintance (victim didn't initially know name of suspect). I dont buy the coverup deal. Winston never took a snap and coker was the favorite for quite some time to become a starter. It wasn't till August that Winston got the unexpected nod. Prior to the start of the season, while Winston was known to those "in the Know", he was relatively unknown for the most part. So its unlikely a coverup for the "darling" of FSU. Over nine months went by before he was even named a first string starter and the Heisman was nowhere in site.

something is up with this case, the timing of the report and the lack of investigation by the police is really puzzling, and the fact that the state attorney has to reopen the case proves that there was some ****ery going on with the case or someone just messed up, either way winston was involved somehow, not saying he did it but he was either there or had knowledge of the incident

to add him getting his lawyer doesnt really show he had something to do with it, most athletes, celebs, etc. usually hire one even if they innocent, mainly for legal advice

well it appears that the alleged victim at some point decided to not pursue the matter. Without her, no case, no need to go further with investigation. Two days after oregon loses, someone contacts TMZ with a tip. Suddenly accuser is back and reasserts her case to prosecutors and the investigation proceeds forward. If you put all the little. pieces together it seems to be a classic xample of potential college date rape. Alcohol, *** and apparently an an acquaintance (victim didn't initially know name of suspect). I dont buy the coverup deal. Winston never took a snap and coker was the favorite for quite some time to become a starter. It wasn't till August that Winston got the unexpected nod. Prior to the start of the season, while Winston was known to those "in the Know", he was relatively unknown for the most part. So its unlikely a coverup for the "darling" of FSU. Over nine months went by before he was even named a first string starter and the Heisman was nowhere in site.

Yeah. Nobody knew who the 5 star #1 rated QB is. Nobody spoke of him whatsoever after high school. He played baseball, and fans wondered who the tall fellow with the good arm was all spring

Advertisement

Winston was top rated QB out of HS and flipped from Bama. He was the BMOC in Tally not some dude nobody heard of. Covering up crimes for Nole players is old hat up in Tally. Although the Oregon loss timing is interesting. I vote Urban most likely snitch. Needs FSU out of way. Plus helps his boy Braxton

Winston was top rated QB out of HS and flipped from Bama. He was the BMOC in Tally not some dude nobody heard of. Covering up crimes for Nole players is old hat up in Tally. Although the Oregon loss timing is interesting. I vote Urban most likely snitch. Needs FSU out of way. Plus helps his boy Braxton

After I wrote that and thought about it I realize he was a five star and had a big spring game showing. But still, relative to today and prior to pittsburgh game, its a different story and even more so back in December, feb and march when this should have been or was a complete investigation.

Winston's lawyer (nice suit) ESPN today hinting at skulduggery on timing of investigation....

Left me wondering who pays for the attorney? No public defender? That's a lot of $$$

Winston's lawyer (nice suit) ESPN today hinting at skulduggery on timing of investigation....

Left me wondering who pays for the attorney? No public defender? That's a lot of $$$

He could be doing it for free (if that's allowed by NCAA rules not sure). The notoriety he gains by taking on a case like this will far outweigh anything he could make monetarily for this case alone.

Advertisement

When yu find out the answer let the NCAA know so they can squash.

Yeah. Nobody knew who the 5 star #1 rated QB is. Nobody spoke of him whatsoever after high school. He played baseball, and fans wondered who the tall fellow with the good arm was all spring

LULZ. FSU covered this **** up. Period. They either bought the chick's silence or the Tallahassee PD did Jizzbo and the local school a favor.

The fact that Jemima was a relative nobody at the time actually makes the cover-up easier because there was no media attention on him. Made it much easier for them to sweep it under the carpet. Once he became the darling of the world, it was time to start tearing him down and digging for dirt. That's how the rape came to light. The media did the same thing with Johnny Fvckball.

District Attorney is a life long Tallahassee resident and FSU alum. Same guy that reduced Warrick's charge from felony to misdemeanor. Bottom line: Nothing to see here

i was just giving my opinion, im a law major and about to go into the force, so when i saw the first reports about it something didnt seem right, just the fact his name was even brought up in the investigation a year ago was a little odd, and the fact that the DA is taking over the case is very odd, and the fact that they waited so long to file it with the DA office was a little odd, though i wouldnt be surprised that it was someone trying to tarnish his image, but the case itself is really weird, it could be just the police up there are really stupid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back