Can we gwt some baseball news on here

Advertisement
July 15th is the signing date for the MLB. We will probably have little to no news until then. Ignore the Gator. He was just proven wrong for the umpteenth time and is irate.

Advertisement
he's been proven wrong? how so? all y'all keep saying is that baseball is random while he brings facts come on y'all

Lol at caring about right or wrong on a board of opinions.

He's an awful excuse for a human being. Almost all of his posts are aggressively rude, obnoxious, harrassing, and insulting.

Please refute that

I really have my fingers crossed on Ruiz. If he stays and moves to SS do you think Michalangele moves to 2B and Romy gets 3rd???

Anyone have any info on how our guys are doing with their summer teams? I know Chester and Mediavilla where supposed to play in the Cape.. Not sure of they made it or not.

Advertisement
Anyone have any info on how our guys are doing with their summer teams? I know Chester and Mediavilla where supposed to play in the Cape.. Not sure of they made it or not.

I got a couple friends playing up there, let me see if I can get some info and I'll get back to you

he's been proven wrong? how so? all y'all keep saying is that baseball is random while he brings facts come on y'all

He's an awful excuse for a human being. Almost all of his posts are aggressively rude, obnoxious, harrassing, and insulting.

Please refute that

You read any of brian's lately?? and he's the laughing stock on the football board...there's jokes about him

Advertisement

Please refute that

And you havent done the same or better yet been the one to start it? Hypocritical

Andrew Cabezas is supposed to be with the Bourne Braves in the Cape, but hasn't pitched yet. No longer appears on their roster, either. Could just have decided to skip the summer league.

There are no other Canes currently on a roster in the Cape.

Want further illustration of how bad North Carolina underachieved this year? Check out the Cape rosters, where there are no less than 10 North Carolina players present out there this summer. Crazy how much talent is on that team.

If you bet on college baseball (or even can legally bet on college baseball), they'd be a great flier for over/under or at the very least significant improvement over this season.

Advertisement

Andrew Cabezas is supposed to be with the Bourne Braves in the Cape, but hasn't pitched yet. No longer appears on their roster, either. Could just have decided to skip the summer league.

There are no other Canes currently on a roster in the Cape.

Want further illustration of how bad North Carolina underachieved this year? Check out the Cape rosters, where there are no less than 10 North Carolina players present out there this summer. Crazy how much talent is on that team.

If you bet on college baseball (or even can legally bet on college baseball), they'd be a great flier for over/under or at the very least significant improvement over this season.

I can back everything he said but the Cabezas news, my buddies don't know anything about that.

Here's news: All our infielders are coming back except Lopez. Studstill is coming.

Saw this on twitter for anyone interested.

CodBall ‏@codball 5h5 hours ago
The @BourneBraves have activated RHP Andrew Cabezas who went 3-1 with 54 K and a .227 OBA over 55 innings for [MENTION=1140]CaneSB[/MENTION]aseball
1 retweet 2 likes

Advertisement
Back