Coastal Carolina CWS Champs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Teams accidentally win two games in Omaha in one trip.

Another point for me.

Because you don't understand what's going on here.

Southern accidentally beats LSU sometimes. Jacksonville occasionally beats FSU. Over the long haul, the better teams prevail more often. The fact that the accidents in Omaha happen more often than the Miami Hurricanes showing up and playing well is absolutely not a point in your favor.

Advertisement
Just to list all of Coastal Carolina's silliness this year...

They went 11-1 in one run games (including 4-0 in Omaha and 2-0 in the Championship Series)
They went 6-0 in elimination games in the NCAA Tournament
They were one strike away from being eliminated in the Regional
They were swept (and outscored 22-11) by 'soft' Georgia Tech

Advertisement
Watching Coastal and Arizona 2 teams that had fun in the dugouts makes me understand why Florida cant win as their coach is way to strict with them and if they make a mistake they get pulled too soon. Let them have fun. Morris isnt as bad as O'Sullivan but we seem to be a little too uptight sometimes.

Morris isnt as bad as O'Sullivan but we seem to be a little too uptight sometimes.

Did you watch the team this year?

ZLJQRSCTCPASIEO.20160527035554.jpg

They were clowning and bat flipping the whole time.

Watching Coastal and Arizona 2 teams that had fun in the dugouts makes me understand why Florida cant win as their coach is way to strict with them and if they make a mistake they get pulled too soon. Let them have fun. Morris isnt as bad as O'Sullivan but we seem to be a little too uptight sometimes.

Arizona's raucous dugout rattled Midtown in the first inning, and that was it for our Omaha trip.

Coastal Carolina has as many bagmen as any SEC team. It's all about Myrtle Beach.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back