Zach Brown Update

RocketsandCanes

RocketsandCanes
image.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Advertisement
You have to be some kind of stupid idiotic jerk to think you'll get away with robbery if you're 7'1". How many 7'1" guys are there running around Miami?

You have to be some kind of stupid idiotic jerk to think you'll get away with robbery if you're 7'1". How many 7'1" guys are there running around Miami?

image.png

"M'am, can you identify the person who stole your television from any of the people in this lineup?"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Prep Hoops Florida ‏@prephoopsfl 2h2 hours ago
Zach Brown has committed to St. John's. @NYPost_Brazille was first to have the news

Prep Hoops Florida ‏@prephoopsfl 2h2 hours ago
Zach Brown has committed to St. John's. @NYPost_Brazille was first to have the news

St. John's Penitentiary? Or is he getting some sort of diversion program? I read the article of his commitment on USA today, but I haven't heard much about his case. I doubt he's been sentenced yet unless he pleaded down right away.

Take a kid who can't stay out of trouble and send him to college in NYC. What could possibly go wrong?

Advertisement
The only thing dumber than one 7'1 burglar is two 7'1 burglars.

That poor little Asian cashier at Walgreens must have been freaking out being robbed by giants.

Advertisement
Exclusive: St. John's star hoops recruit arrested again, accused of robbing Walgreens ? Slater Scoops

Here's the video. He didn't even try to be stealthy about it. Literally took the cash out of the cashier's hand in plain sight then walked out. His 20 year old brother was with him. This level of stupidity is absolutely amazing. You'd think the brother of at 7'1 kid with NBA type talent would maybe advise against this in hopes of riding the kids coat tails to the league. But nope, they'll be shackled to each other when they appear in court.

View attachment 36377

"M'am, can you identify the person who stole your television from any of the people in this lineup?"

Roflmao, the art is awesome where did you get your training? lol This is funny if it weren't so stupid of this guy! I guess he though he could just blend in?

Advertisement
Back