Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
That kid runs nowhere near a 4.49. He looks very slow

Last edited:
Advertisement
It looked to me in those highlights that he outruns just about all of his competition. I mean I'm sure they aren't burners but I don't think the kid is a slug by any means.

If you watch the sophomore highlights at the top of his Hudl page first, then you're not going to like him because he looks really, really slow on that opening kick return.

But he looks a lot better in his junior highlight vs. Millburn from a month ago. Compare the kick return at the end of this clip and the one at the start of his sophomore highlights. Noticeable speed difference.

[HUDL]athlete/2641271/highlights/301332458[/HUDL]

If you watch the sophomore highlights at the top of his Hudl page first, then you're not going to like him because he looks really, really slow on that opening kick return.

But he looks a lot better in his junior highlight vs. Millburn from a month ago. Compare the kick return at the end of this clip and the one at the start of his sophomore highlights. Noticeable speed difference.

He looks like his brother on the clip you posted.

Advertisement
He looks faster in that clip but IMO he's nowhere the athlete his brother is . I'd like to see more of his Jr season HL

He looks like his brother on the clip you posted.

Just about to say he looks like a carbon copy of David. Maybe not as tall, but i saw the same player on tape.

Cannot believe Coley hasn't used him in the Red Zone with a back line crossing route--- where he jumps out of the stadium then returns with an S on the front of his jersey...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back