Ace's War Room

SigEp77

I love scotch.
Is needed. Anyone tight with him that can get him over here? That would be huge. His depth/eligibility charts as well as his understanding of NCAA rules are second to none.

Advertisement
I have no clue who that is

Attachments

• TheWork.jpg
    TheWork.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 12,639
I thought the two Citboy guys were knowledgeable posters that would fit well on the football board here.

ETA: I don't even know if they are here or not, just putting that out there. They knew their stuff.

Attachments

• TheWork.jpg
    TheWork.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 18,008
I thought the two Citboy guys were knowledgeable posters that would fit well on the football board here.

ETA: I don't even know if they are here or not, just putting that out there. They knew their stuff.

LOL @ suggesting that one of Shammin's personal ballwashers would be a good fit over here.

One does, one doesn't.

Attachments

• RobertKnowles.jpg
    RobertKnowles.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 22,454
Advertisement
Ace's War Room would be a huge addition to this place.

Attachments

• CxzkWNFXgAE7BRL.jpg
    CxzkWNFXgAE7BRL.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ezgif.com-248847afac.gif
    ezgif.com-248847afac.gif
    994.8 KB · Views: 0
I asked Ace64 about it maybe 3 months ago. He said that he doesnt maintain his war room anymore.

I would love to see what it looks like now with coach Goldens emphasis on Florida recruiting.

It would be awesome if we could get Ace's war room posted here.

Attachments

• IMG_0195.JPG
    IMG_0195.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 18,413
SFbayCane would you consider going back to him and letting him know there is a new site where his input will be valued?

Attachments

• IMG_4149.jpg
    IMG_4149.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6,691
Bennu,
I will send him a link to this site and ask if he'll update his war room with the current roster and list of current 2012 commits. I always felt that what Bakas did to the war room was kind of childish. He tried to emulate Ace's war room with his eligibility tab (under football recruiting). That didnt have anywhere near the info that Aces war room had. Then he untacked the war room.

This is how I think this site can be successful. It needs to draw the content RESOURCES from other sites. (Ace, bnicebricks, etc...) and also get the posters that are connected to the south Florida HS football scene (gogeta, mik21, etc...) THAT is how this site will have an advantage over other sites.

But yes, I'll politely hit Ace up for a war room update here.

Advertisement
I actually just PM'd DMoney a suggestion with something similar.

Have Ace pretty much have his own tab at the top of the forum (where Forum and Chat are) where he can have a nice layout of his war room that he can update whenever.

Always enjoyed that little feature. Would be cool to bring it back over here.

BTW - If there is anyone.... and I mean ANYONE who knows more about the NCAA bylaws than Ace, I'd luv to meet them. That dude is a wealth of information.

Thanks SFbay. If you check back on the recruiting board you'll see I ribbed you for ripping my GC guys. Anyway, I agree with your suggestions and would add that I'd really like to see a tacked thread with reference information about defenses, offenses, and techniques. Lu and some of the other posters willing to share that type of information could help the rest of us appreciate the complexity and nuances of the game more. Palycane had what I thought was a very good explanation of 0, 1, 2, and 3 technique posted over at the other site.

Advertisement
always enjoyed the posts - good information always came out of Ace's War Room - kind of Wolf's Situation Room -

so we have eligibility . . . its been a while, what did ace have that made it really stand out?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back