TOS report on RJ and Kendrick

bgreene500

Recruit
One of the writers on TOS talked with RJs father. Apparently, his dad says Kendrick and RJ are making the decision together. He says that right now it seems like a 60/40 chance they STAY. He says they will make the same decision to leave or stay, and it could be announced as soon as tonight.

CMON NOW!!!!! This sht ain’t over yet!!

Advertisement
Why the **** would they make the decision together?? Makes no sense to me, once you get into the league that contract is for ONE person and you aren't going to be sharing it with the guy who made the decision with you.

Why the **** would they make the decision together?? Makes no sense to me, once you get into the league that contract is for ONE person and you aren't going to be sharing it with the guy who made the decision with you.

They are worried that one leaving would expose them to more double teams IMO. That's what I'm guessing, anyway...

They have to know they’re going to get the Kaayak Curse if they leave early.

They stay and work their skills? They go in the earlier rounds. It’s that simple.

Advertisement
Part 1 of changing the culture is convincing kids like this to think about the program and themselves at least equally. Part 2 is selling them on a plan to get them both paid more money after another season, then delivering.

If these boys come back, we definitely fuggin' next year.

This is huge if they stay , completely changes things for next year. Then allows the young guys to redshirt or at least not be forced into the fire.

This is the difference in 8-9 wins and 11-12.

Whatever their actual rationales may be are fine but they might not want to be so public on this "together" stuff regarding their decision making. Kinda seems like something you might get hammered on by individual teams during the interviews at the Combine- if they do both decide to declare.

Here's to the appearance that their minds aren't necessarily made up to go that route yet though.

Advertisement
They need to make their decisions individually. What might be right one may not be right for the other

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys do realize they're best friends and roommates? Part of how they got so good is their natural chemistry.

They're young and are making an emotional decision, albeit a poor one, deciding together. Hopefully it's a smart one.

Makes no sense for them to "decide together" if they're leaving.

Makes for a good story if they "decide together" to stay. Sounds like good news to me.

It’s CaneSport lmfao why do y’all believe that ****ty site.

Shodell doesn’t go out on a limb, he reports direct quotes. He also let’s you know who told him, in this case RJs father. Hate canesport all you want but they’re not wrong nearly as much as people make it seem. They have actually become much more conservative on speculative takes. They haven’t really been wrong about much of anything recently. They were saying Jobe is probably gone months ago.

Advertisement
Back