Richt message to N'Kosi after the Orange Bowl

U Know

Junior
DQGArCZWsAA7Tfz.jpg

"It's all yours now" Lol

Advertisement
Rosier should transfer to a fcs school where his skill set as a qb is

Not to **** on Rosier but agree it’s got to be an open competition and may the best qb win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man Rosier done good by the Canes for 10 games this year.
But I do agree it should be open competition for next yr...

Advertisement
I never noticed how crooked his legs are haha! I hope he's the player we all want him to be

I think he has his degree or will in June. If things don't go well for him in spring he has options.

I have no problem with competition but lets not over look that Rosier just took us were we have not been a dozen or so years. If he gets beat out that is fine but lets not drive him away. Nice to have a 10 or 11 win QB on the team.

Why don't we just hand every backup a starting job, especially the ones who haven't taken a snap yet.

Advertisement
Rosier has ALOT to work on but he had a good year up until the last 2 games. He was inconsistent but made plays when we needed them but fell apart. This team limped to the finish line. Hoping after a couple weeks off he can get his mind and body right to lead us to victory in the OB.

I have no problem with competition but lets not over look that Rosier just took us were we have not been a dozen or so years. If he gets beat out that is fine but lets not drive him away. Nice to have a 10 or 11 win QB on the team.

If Rosier was the QB for FSU or UF he would be a sub.500 QB

We saw who Rosier is these last two games when hes not riding a huge wave of momentum. His ceiling is about that of a slightly above average backup at a big time program or a pretty decent non power 5 sarter.
Can only commend the kid for his effort this season. Those games earlier in the season when we were on a roll his play was typically just barely enough and that it seems was him playing out of his mind in retrospect. The kid had a Cinderella season as far as his talent level and limitations during much of the year but then it finally caught up to him and the team. We had the best and most enjoyable season with him at the helm since 03-04. Kid played way above his skill for most of the year and helped us reach #2 deep into the season and an ACC Ship appearance during a bridge/transition season in between QBs. Nothing but love for Rosier but he cannot be the QB going forward next year. He did his job of holding the fort for the year admirably, but the programs next step forward will be with Perry or someone else running the show next season

Last edited:
Advertisement

If Rosier was the QB for FSU or UF he would be a sub.500 QB

Are you under the impression that we had a better defense than those two teams or what?

Man Rosier done good by the Canes for 10 games this year.
But I do agree it should be open competition for next yr...

Rosiers been Shiite all season. His receivers bailed him out late in games. He's a cane and I love the kid but he left TDs on the field all season.

All qb's leave td's on the field.

I'm for open competition but this he's reached his ceiling stuff is ridiculous. He's a 22 year old with good coaches and a good arm. He will get better next year. How much better is yet to be seen. We're all frustrated but had Perry started we wouldn't have made the ACC championship. Kid wasn't ready. He'll still have to overcome a ACC championship run experienced QB to start next year. That's a tall order especially since CMR isn't prone to the emotional swings some fans go through.

Advertisement
I still believe shoulder injury is worse than reported. We simple did not have another option.

It's possible. Not to mention his dad having a freaking stroke too.

With Perry here a year I'm all for an open competition heading into next season. At every position. That said, some of the Perry apologists around here will want him anointed the starter immediately following the Orange Bowl and will dismiss any criticisms of the kid that might emerge in Spring or Summer ball because they know better upon having seen him take ZERO college snaps. Da high skool tape, bro! Da high skool tape!!!

It'll be an open competition. I just hope Perry wins it outright, with no questions.

Admittedly, I have not seen him play, outside of one HS highlight reel, so this is surely unfair....but when I look at him, I see Jacory Harris.

Advertisement
Back