Asante Samuel Jr

shake&bake

Band
Banned
Can we just drop Jobe, tired of his ****

Asante is a dog! He almost committed to Al Golden, shows he wants to be a cane.

Advertisement
I'd go all in on Keidron Smith or Divaad Wilson. I like those two just as much or more than Jobe to be honest.

Miami ain't dropping Jobe. Day gonna keep on dat **** until they get him or he bolts to Bama.

I'd go all in on Keidron Smith or Divaad Wilson. I like those two just as much or more than Jobe to be honest.

Keidron commited to ole miss last monday. read the posts once in awhile.

no sh*t sherlock. AN ole miss is going on probation...smith is like the only other db guy that we has shown interest in somewhat the sr season other than our main targets.
I swear this board is filled with foil microwavers.

Advertisement

no sh*t sherlock. AN ole miss is going on probation...smith is like the only other db guy that we has shown interest in somewhat the sr season other than our main targets.

LMFAO..... so true..... I like this kid Divaad Wilson, also. Dude has some serious game.

Advertisement

LMAO what a riot!

LMAO what a riot!

i mean dudes like "hes committed to ole miss". Like that means something...**** the op topic is on a current fsu committ in samuel jr.

Advertisement
Keidron
Asante
Miguel
Divaad
Stanley
Trenell
Rachad
Pat (obviously)

I'm probably missing at least another 10 names from Florida as well.

Any one of the above kids could blow up, here or elsewhere. I'd be just fine losing Jobe as long as we replaced him with one of these names, and NOT some slow *** heady white safety from Delaware or some other such nonsense.
Once you reach a certain level of athlete in Florida, it's a crapshoot as to who will truly excel in college.

I wouldn’t drop him but If we can grab another Top db I’m willing to take and extra one of it comes down to this . We can’t afford to miss this year

Advertisement
Asante Samuel Jr. is no joke, this kid would be a great addition to Storm18'.. This kid is a pure CB who we can put on a island by himself and he will hold his own.. I would like to get him some kind of way BUT I wouldn't want to lose a commit to get him, I say add him and Campbell to the Storm18' and call it quits!!

TB2 and Samuel Jr would make our nickel game priceless...

Asante Samuel Jr. is no joke, this kid would be a great addition to Storm18'.. This kid is a pure CB who we can put on a island by himself and he will hold his own.. I would like to get him some kind of way BUT I wouldn't want to lose a commit to get him, I say add him and Campbell to the Storm18' and call it quits!!

TB2 and Samuel Jr would make our nickel game priceless...

Moves BlAdes to safety

lol we don't play his family's game. great talent, that's not going to come here. next
unless CMR want's staff too.

wilson is a gator in my eyes. bleeds it. hope we can pull him. he's possibly the best in dade this year. better shot now, than we had a week ago.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back