Jobe tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Welp thats unfortunate.

This is what we have to deal with until he signs, wherever that is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Apparently Banda's flying up there Thursday according to Pete, while Richt's doing an in-home with the dad.

Don't understand what's up with this guy.

figuring out how to get out of high school would be a start.

How couldnt Jobe be watching that game last night ****ed ****ed off & lickin his lips for his opportunity next year??? Cmon man smfdh. Seems like a ME guy not a WE guy.

I've been told that he loves Bama, they day he posted he was re-confirming his commitment to Miami he texted someone I know "I'm going to Bama".

It is what it is. We will see

Advertisement
We need this kid if we want to compete with the best of the best that upper tier, these r the types we have to get if not expect good seasons but much of the same.

How couldnt Jobe be watching that game last night ****ed ****ed off & lickin his lips for his opportunity next year??? Cmon man smfdh. Seems like a ME guy not a WE guy.
Yeah but what does that tweet actually mean? This thread is ridiculous

I've been told that he loves Bama, they day he posted he was re-confirming his commitment to Miami he texted someone I know "I'm going to Bama".

Why would he re-confirm then? To stop people from bugging him?

Advertisement

Well if he is like half the board, he must be thinking that Richt is terrible, Manny Diaz is awful and that Miami is never going to be back again.

Yeah but what does that tweet actually mean? This thread is ridiculous

This is true my friend. As they say perspective is everything. Maybe hes just trolling? Who knows. An alpha like Jobe should recognize he will help us get over this hump. Not run away to be a cog in the Bama machine lol

Advertisement
We need this kid if we want to compete with the best of the best that upper tier, these r the types we have to get if not expect good seasons but much of the same.
You’re right.

We better be able to get this kid some serious money because if we don’t Bama will smoke us.

Sadly he isn’t signing until February, so even if he does decide to sign here, it’s going to come down to the last day. I’ll tune in 2 months from now to see what happened with him.

Getting your *** beat right before bag season isn’t a good look

I’ve been told you’re full of **** and that’s not happening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back