***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiVice7

Senior
It's about **** time! Today we take what's ours.

Let's roll, fellas!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Advertisement
Massive moment in the glorious history of Cane family. Could not sleep last night. I am old man with a lifetime of fantastic and exciting events and I am stunned by how excited I am. Feel like a kid. Let do this.

Massive moment in the glorious history of Cane family. Could not sleep last night. I am old man with a lifetime of fantastic and exciting events and I am stunned by how excited I am. Feel like a kid. Let do this.

I am also an old man and feel EXACTLY the same. So grateful to share this with my son. Will be on Poplar St at 2!

I'm stoked. I'm sick as a dog right now and desperately need sleep but I can't cause I'm so hyped. Totally worth it tho.

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s been an incredible season already.

Lets see if they can shut the world up one more time.

Feeding time at 2000 hours...and tiger, it’s whats for DINNER!!!! Eat away U Carnivores!!!!!!

[TWEET]936850374077452289[/TWEET]

Joaquin said Dominate! So Canes, go do it!

Advertisement
Gameday crowd looks like there are considerably more Canes than Tigers.

Your chain our chain?

Uhhhh. Miami has more rings than Clemson.

(For those not watching Gameday there was Clemson fan with a sign that implied that their chain with rings was better than our chain.)

Advertisement

I am also an old man and feel EXACTLY the same. So grateful to share this with my son. Will be on Poplar St at 2!

My kids are deeply embedded in Cane family but now is a chance for the grandkids to get a taste of it.

It's been a great season, with achievements beyond what I'd expected. Nobody outside of the Canes and Canes family expects a win, against Clemson - that's a good place to be. Let them feel pressure. Control the ball, cause some tos, limit the penalties and Win. It's been a long lean road, over the last decade and a half. Time to bring this U back!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back