Rick Neuheisal

grogz26

Junior
Banned
Thinks that the crowd will be 50% Notre Dame fans on Saturday

Get out there Miami!!

Advertisement
my fear right now about attendance is that there are so many tickets available on stubhub and they're super expensive. I'm worried that people are more worried about trying to turn a big profit off of tix instead of actually just going to the game. I paid 50 for tickets to VT game and those same seats are well over 300 for Saturday. I get that it's a big game, but it would really suck if there were a bunch of empty seats simply because they were too expensive for most real fans to go.

He's been talking **** about Miami all year.

I love that our success makes him miserable

Advertisement
my fear right now about attendance is that there are so many tickets available on stubhub and they're super expensive. I'm worried that people are more worried about trying to turn a big profit off of tix instead of actually just going to the game. I paid 50 for tickets to VT game and those same seats are well over 300 for Saturday. I get that it's a big game, but it would really suck if there were a bunch of empty seats simply because they were too expensive for most real fans to go.

It's gonna be sold out, like any ticket on stub hub if it doesn't sell, most people eat it and go themselves or give it to friends

Thinks that the crowd will be 50% Notre Dame fans on Saturday

Get out there Miami!!

Notre dame let uga fsns come to their house and take over.. it was like 35-40% bulldog fans at that game.. will be 15% nd fans at hard rock

This is an absurdly dumb take.

The game is sold out, why would there be empty seats? For most people selling to make a profit, they'll just go to the game if they can't sell.

Advertisement
[TWEET]905825431995244545[/TWEET]

The dude thought there was grand conspiracy theory for Miami to duck Arkansas State because they kept up with a terrible Nebraska team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Newweasel and his midget co-host said we’d have 7k fans in the stands for the Vag Tech game. They’re constantly roasting our stadium and fans. Keep the hate and disrespect flowing!

Does he know how long the city of Miami has been waiting for a winner?

Now it's Canes are 8-0 against 8-1 ND and this dude thinks half the stadium will be ND fans? lulz

FSU doesn't even get close to 50%.

ND will probably have around 15% of the stadium if I had to guess.

Advertisement
Back