Bishop Gorman

Advertisement
Who you guys got tonight...Gorman looked good the last time I saw them...haven't seen Central this year.They any good?

I was at the Central Booker T game, Central looked alright they didn't have a good QB. I think Bishop Gorman wins. But Central has one of the best RB duo in the National with Amari Daniels and James Cook.

I was at the Central Booker T game, Central looked alright they didn't have a good QB. I think Bishop Gorman wins. But Central has one of the best RB duo in the National with Amari Daniels and James Cook.

They are 5 deep at RB. All 5 will go D1

Advertisement

When a South Florida powerhouse has a QB, they are unbeatable anywhere in the country.

Unfortunately, Central continues to struggle at that position. They were bad even when they were winning state titles every year.

Unbelievable they go to Vegas to get away from the weather and Lo and behold...weather delay..unreal.

Advertisement
Who do you guys have winning? I am rooting for Central but hope Jordan has a great game

Brevin jordan has elite receiving skills. Wow he is so elusive to be that big. Y'all saw the screen pass he had up the middle?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brevin jordan has elite receiving skills. Wow he is so elusive to be that big. Y'all saw the screen pass he had up the middle?

he has it all..elite blocking as well..keying on him every play and just about every single play he wins.

Advertisement
Central's front 7 is impressive. For the most part, they are manhandling Gorman's offensive line.

Advertisement
Back