Coach Banda weighs in with an epic rant and a FU to critics

Advertisement
Anyone have Rick Neuheisel's address? I want to order him pizza from Al Golden's credit card.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

I like it. Don't take crap from no one mentality something we use to have once upon a time.

Advertisement
BAM. That's for all of us who've had a pregnant wife handle our kids and dogs in severe weather while we are on the road trying to work.

I can see the coach after all that, driving down the interstate alone thinking to himself what did I forget?! I know there's something? Oh yeah! I wonder when we'll make up those games?

Advertisement
Well I for one LOVE IT.

Anyone else who questions UM's motives should perhaps ask to be one of the volunteers the state of Florida is asking for, and they can experience first hand what the residents are having to go through.
Then they can see for themselves how bogus the "excuse" was

its nice to have a staff that doesn't take **** from anyone anymore, I'm overly rustled over these a-holes questioning Miami's motives.

Advertisement
They needed the time and Miami gave it to them early and didnt wink, it was the smartest move and the best move. Hope everyone is ok after this and can rebuild afterward

Advertisement
Back