Richt Tweets

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
"To set the record straight we have not practiced since Tuesday and we won't til everyone gets back in town after this CATEGORY 5 hurricane!"

"Nor have meet as a team or a staff. The safety of our players and staff and the ability for them to be w/ Family is our priority!"

"Very sad to read some of the comments of some football fans and some members of the media believing we had some other motive! U Family!!"

Will embed ASAP.

[TWEET]905951624870461440[/TWEET]

[TWEET]905952186089209857[/TWEET]

[TWEET]905952691591020544[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Original post didn't include all three

Man's embarrassed for some of our idiot fans...can't say as I blame him....I'm sure the players that read the **** appreciate all the love for them and their families too.

Advertisement
I don't think Ark. State wants to see us after this tbh. They'd be smart to cancel the rest of the series bc Richt definitely won't be calling the dogs off.

Advertisement
It was the right move because it put people n family first its what um is about, and now everyone will follow suit like miami n um will help rebuild n it will help the football team as well. Maybe MR and company will be rebuilding the next sean taylors life n he will remember that forever......100 bags cant beat people that were there to help u rebuild.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ridiculous he even has to address this.

Exactly. People are about to potentially lose their lives or be devastated for months. The fact that Mark Richt has to even address this just shows how dumb most people are. The Ark St AD should be fired immediately for making this such a big deal.

Ridiculous he even has to address this.

He didn't have to.

But he did. And it's awesome. For a few reasons.

One, it's just exciting as a fan to see. We have a passionate coach who cares about his players. Not only that, he's got guts, bravado. That was a fiery statement. Deservedly so. **** Arkansas State's AD, **** many of their fans, and **** Neuheisel.

But it's also smart. We need programs, ADs, the media, all them bytches, to know that you can't push us around. Not without hearing about it. We'll fight back. And Richt can get away with it because of his speckless image.

And, as always, this genuine care and concern for his players and this program is on display for recruits and families. Richt, spinning a disastrous hurricane into a recruiting tool, whether intentionally or not. Boss.

That's my coach. And I've been drinking.

Advertisement
I just wish he would have called out some of our fans, on here, by name. Yeah, I said it.

Good for Richt to come out and shut some of these idiots up. I mean we are all disappointed a football game got cancelled but this thing is way bigger than football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back