Kevin Austin Jr commits to ND

Advertisement
Keep recruiting him. The season could have a huge influence. I'm sure Austin will be in attendance at our game. I would hope we'd be right back in the picture if we can pummel the Domers when we play them, or Kelly gets the ax at the end of the season.

Think he realize's the sun's set on any chance of being a major player at the "U" with all the other horse's that have signed up....

Advertisement
Keep recruiting him. The season could have a huge influence. I'm sure Austin will be in attendance at our game. I would hope we'd be right back in the picture if we can pummel the Domers when we play them, or Kelly gets the ax at the end of the season.

Kelly is definitely getting fired this year. Which makes me question Austin's commitment towards ND. It just doesn't make sense. I'd continue recruiting him and Thornton, then select one of the two.

Austin might legitimately pick Duke.

He's also expected to take OVs to Miami, ND, Duke, and Tenn, so who knows what will end up happening regardless f what he decides on the 11th

Advertisement
He's not picking us but I'm sure the staff will still recruit him and he might flip when we beat both UNC & Duke by 30.

He's not picking us but I'm sure the staff will still recruit him and he might flip when we beat both UNC & Duke by 30.

I think the one we need to beat by 30 to really show him is Notre Dump...he isn't going to either of the other two..

Advertisement
We need to find a way to land this guy. He and Pope are the big prizes at WR this year, IMO.

This dude is Andre Johnson Part 2. His size/speed combo is off the charts.

He has a higher upside than any one of our receiver recruits

We need to continue recruiting this dude into the last day

You on crack bruh? This dude is the most overrated nerd on this forum. Dude plays garbage competition and appears soft af. Kid has mfing duke and nd in his final four. Isn't thus the cat that transferred to some 2a school? I want kids with the dawg in them not urkels. Wiggins and Hightower are blowing **** up and you still have dumb cane fans jerking off to 2a scrubs. Smdh

Advertisement
Im not that high on him it wont bother me if he went elseqhere which will most likely happen. If we get him cool but not a big deal for the staff or for me

You on crack bruh? This dude is the most overrated nerd on this forum. Dude plays garbage competition and appears soft af. Kid has mfing duke and nd in his final four. Isn't thus the cat that transferred to some 2a school? I want kids with the dawg in them not urkels. Wiggins and Hightower are blowing **** up and you still have dumb cane fans jerking off to 2a scrubs. Smdh

Lol ni99@ said urkel

You sound like a complete idiot. In your mind, being intelligent is "soft" and somehow a knock on an athlete.

Advertisement
Back