Dj johnson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeebus he's going to be a bigger version of Brandon Jacobs at running back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al Golden salivates at the idea of this guy covering the slot

Advertisement
My man is up to 271 already and doesn't look to be carrying any bad weight

Yeah he's at an impressive size 6'5 271 for a true freshman

where do you get these numbers ?
He was listed as 6'5 in highschool and at the under armour game, the poster above just said he said was at 271 on ig. I mean come on...

I was just curious as to where you got the 271 # from, relax lol

My man is up to 271 already and doesn't look to be carrying any bad weight

He was listed as 6'5 in highschool and at the under armour game, the poster above just said he said was at 271 on ig. I mean come on...

My bad man, people come at me sideways on here. Hard to tell who is a friend or foe

My bad man, people come at me sideways on here. Hard to tell who is a friend or foe

you are sideways, you ******* goofy *******

Advertisement

you are sideways, you ******* goofy *******

LOL, you guys got dude paranoid, LMFAO!!! And it's on the internet, think about that.... what would happen in real life, face to face?!?

He needs a yoga class, weed, or both. A **** shame how people allow what is said on social media to affect them.

Brock you are good peoples by me!

I got ya

Advertisement
Honestly they might want him to cut abou 10 pounds. I seen the same post you saw.
But a lean 260 is really good weight to be that fast

Honestly they might want him to cut abou 10 pounds. I seen the same post you saw.

Did you see the sack he posted on there too? Couldn't tell who the right tackle was but he looked very fast

Did you see the sack he posted on there too? Couldn't tell who the right tackle was but he looked very fast

Post that for me if you don't mind.

It was on his IG story not sure if you can. But I did see that clip. The tackle was number 67 who is that?

Advertisement
Back