Matt corral 5 qb

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
For those that care Matt corral is attempting to commit to us. It's not reciprocated at all. As the staff has not even contacted him. Since were not gonna take him (even though he's 10x better than artur) he's gonna end up signing with Georgia or Alabama (who's also trying to steal cade away from a&m)gotta love recruiting. By the way two big commits coming next week...

Advertisement
Rick must feel awfully strong about Pickowski to ignore guys like Corral and Fields. Hope he's right because I don't feel great about his QB choice this cycle.

Art better come here and be what CMR thinks he gone be...I'm not sold on him at all

For those that care Matt corral is attempting to commit to us. It's not reciprocated at all. As the staff has not even contacted him. Since were not gonna take him (even though he's 10x better than artur) he's gonna end up signing with Georgia or Alabama (who's also trying to steal cade away from a&m)gotta love recruiting. By the way two big commits coming next week...

WOW they must have a ton of faith in Art. I trust them until proven otherwise

Advertisement
I don't have a good gut feeling about Corral . The kid is really talented and a obviously ahead of Artur at this stage in career but i don't want him on this team, i'll leave it at that.

By the way two big commits coming next week...

proxy.php

proxy.php

Artur won't be at paradise either... possibly img kids will get to come to the bbq but boot camp starts the same day & the coach is trying yo stop kids from coming.

Advertisement
Man, Is Corral that big of a druggie? I've never heard of a superstar high school quarterback getting the cold shoulder from multiple programs.

Random Predictions for commits: Briggs and Oladele (If we're talking 18 kids)
Briggs and Lucas (If both 18 and 19 kids)

Wish we would take Corral, even if it meant losing Art. I personally don't have much faith in Art. I know Corral is a little suspect character-wise, but I think it would be worth the shot.

Corral apparently has some off field concerns similar to Kevin Olsen. If Art is what he's supposed to be at IMG this year we can quit worrying and roll with him. If he ***** the bed, go back and pursue Corral.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rick must feel awfully strong about Pickowski to ignore guys like Corral and Fields. Hope he's right because I don't feel great about his QB choice this cycle.
Corral has been said to have off the field problems, but Fields is a major head scratcher especially considering all of the questions marks about Sits.

commits for '18 or '19??

I don't have a good gut feeling about Corral . The kid is really talented and a obviously ahead of Artur at this stage in career but i don't want him on this team, i'll leave it at that.

Well I'll specify then. He can't be on this team. We think Kevin Olsen was a train wreck for off the field reasons Matt corral makes him look like a choir boy. He's an alcoholic & a druggie (it is what it is,not judging just stating a fact) he would probably be either in jail or dead here. People think he decommited from sc. Reality is he got dropped for showing up on campus for an sc practice drop dead fall out drunk... furthermore he's got anger issues. He just "transferred" out of his last school because he beat the stuff out of Wayne gretzkys son... much talent as he has until he deals with his issues it's all simply being wasted.

Advertisement
Back