Richt still looking

FIUMCane

Junior
IMG_0634.jpg

Advertisement
I may still have eligibility. Got room for a fat, white dude who's old and runs like a 5.2 forty?

Oh yeah, also a functioning alcoholic.

I may still have eligibility. Got room for a fat, white dude who's old and runs like a 5.2 forty?

Oh yeah, also a functioning alcoholic.

5.2 ain't bad. I think I ran a 5.5 a few months back and I workout 3 to 4 days a week.

this shouldn't even be an issue. Just move deejay dallas to rb for the season and roll with 5 guys.... I'm sure rivals on twitter clowning miami for this tweet

Ain't no running back coming here to be a 3rd or 4th string backup in their last year of eligibility lets be real... move on

Advertisement
this shouldn't even be an issue. Just move deejay dallas to rb for the season and roll with 5 guys.... I'm sure rivals on twitter clowning miami for this tweet

Ain't no running back coming here to be a 3rd or 4th string backup in their last year of eligibility lets be real... move on

Richt just tweeted it for his health. You right.

Rick looking like the horny dude 5 minutes before closing at the club trying to scrape some drunk chick off the floor into his Camaro.

He ain't gonna find any quality this late in the game looking to come here to be the 3rd RB. He's gonna have to close his eyes, plug his nose and fck a 3.

IMG_4117.GIF

Rick looking like the horny dude 5 minutes before closing at the club trying to scrape some drunk chick off the floor into his Camaro.

He ain't gonna find any quality this late in the game looking to come here to be the 3rd RB. He's gonna have to close his eyes, plug his nose and fck a 3.

Like you've never been there.

Advertisement
I want to strangle Thomas Brown to death using one of those cordless telephones from the 80s.

I gotta tell ya, I agree with this all the way.

Richards
Berrios
Cager
Mullins
Harris
Langham
Thomas
Harley
Njoku

we're set at WR so why not move Dallas and let him compete with Homer?

Advertisement

You're not kidding...not that it matters but we're getting trolled big time on twitter right now.

Derrick Mitchell Jr from Iowa is graduating next week & is still looking for a team.

Advertisement

Like you've never been there.
Well, he did seem to be awfully familiar with the scenario.

Speaking from experience?

:newman:

Advertisement
Back